[ROM][GT-S5300]-BlackStar Rom-

Search This thread

William Gil Villanueva

Nov 25, 2012
Pasig
About The Kernal

Can you please make an overclock kernel for our beloved Galaxy Pocket ? Please ???

Good Afternoon bro .. I guess overclocking kernel is good .. But honestly my team isn't talking about making kernel yet .. So Sorry for that .. All we can do for now is to beautify the rom .. But dont worry .. as soon as we step forward making kernels , we will provide one for blackstar :) is it okay ? :good:

charismakid

May 27, 2012
Kolkata
Good Afternoon bro .. I guess overclocking kernel is good .. But honestly my team isn't talking about making kernel yet .. So Sorry for that .. All we can do for now is to beautify the rom .. But dont worry .. as soon as we step forward making kernels , we will provide one for blackstar :) is it okay ? :good:

Thanks for your reply .....!!!!

rmivuxgc

Sep 9, 2012
Not yet , btw overclocking depends on the kernel not on the rom! , We can think of adding swipe to remove notification in future :cowboy:

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Let's see if this error is common for all, if so we will release a update for it soon, for that time do this for a temporary fix :-
Use Root Explorer and reach to /System/app now find (at the end) Youtube.apk (or something similar) And delete it.
Now get back to play store and download the updated Youtube app, Hope everything gets fine!

Regards
Shivam Sharam(Sam)

If u don mind also see the feedback here about such errors/bugs:-->>>

http://galaxypocketclub.blogspot.in/2013/01/blackstar-rom-v-100.html#comment-form

William Gil Villanueva

Nov 25, 2012
Pasig
False Bug Report

Bugs:
- "Data" toggle does not work properly, also "Auto Sync"
- "True" is appearing below the "Notification bar"
- "Wifi" is not working properly, It is slow and it disconnects when it reaches 2 bars.

Bro .. Good Day to you . My team and group members isnt encountering those problems .. maybe its just you .. you can reflash the rom if you want .. Im sorry but we cant accept that as a bug .

rmivuxgc

Sep 9, 2012
Bro .. Good Day to you . My team and group members isnt encountering those problems .. maybe its just you .. you can reflash the rom if you want .. Im sorry but we cant accept that as a bug .

I also think d same way. No such problem is there in my installation.

However youtube and other apps update problem still there. Hope the team is also working for it.

Thanks and All d best for otherwise neat and clean rom:good:

William Gil Villanueva

Nov 25, 2012
Pasig
Sure :)

However youtube and other apps update problem still there. Hope the team is also working for it.

Thanks bro ! :) I managed to fix the youtube app .. by simply clearing its cache and delete it and then push a new youtube.apk to the system
did you tried to clear its cache bro ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BlackStar Rom build 2.0 (LINK Update 1/19/2013)

ChangeLogs:
    Code:
    EDT Tweaks Added
    Swipe To Remove Added
    Framework Re-Design
    SystemUI Re-Design (JB STYLED)
    Added Xperia Deskclock widget
    Injected More Adrenaline files
    Settings.Apk Re-Designed
    Added our own PlatLogo
    Added Real ICS Transition
    Added Real ICS Fonts
    Remove Brightness Slider
    Youtube Bug Fix
    TRANSPARENCY UPDATE FOR v2.0

swipeq.jpg
    redesignedframework1.jpg

settings2f.jpg
    platlogo.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

For Transparent v2.0 Update​
    http://www.mediafire.com/?h4bcc2ml3qp2p3x

INSTRUCTIONS TO UPDATE

• Delete Greper.apk on your system/app
    • Go to Settings>Applications>ManageApplications>"All" Tab>Clear Youtube cache
    • Delete Youtube.apk using rootexplorer on /system/app
    • Flash the update via CWM or Recovery

=======================================================================================================​

BlackStar Rom build 1.0.0
    By: Team Blackstar and PocketDevTeam

"First" Rom cooked from a Fresh Stock Deodexed Files Of Pure Samsung Galaxy Pocket Files
    Based on DXLF2/XXLF5 also proven working on DXLK1 Firmware[/SIZE]
    Lets begin the introducing process.. Please Read Below:

BlackStar ROM is a project of TeamBlackStar and PocketDevTeam Group on facebook .. It is made by the members of one of the best teams of Galaxy Young GT-S5360 and a few good devs of Galaxy Pocket .. Hope you enjoy whats inside this beautiful , stable , and fast rom ..
    blackstar10180degreehom.jpg
    Also, we did get some images from beautiful roms and themes for Samsung Galaxy Young so creators of each theme will also be on credits :)

FEATURES:
    As we said on top of the thread, This rom is cooked from a Stock Deodexed Samsung Galaxy Pocket Apks and Files ..
    blackstar10homescreen.jpg

I think that can be acknowledge as one of the reason why this rom is ahead from others .. :D

Also this rom will save much of your time flashing because of its capability of being "Pre-rooted and Pre-Deodexed"

You can also pick from 5 skins of messaging we activated for the Mms.apk . Here take a look :)
    sms4s.jpg
    sms3a.jpg
    sms2n.jpg
    sms1j.jpg

6Lockscreen of Lidroid was added too!! Together with Crystal Lockscreen modifications so we are giving huge credits to its creator :good:
    slidelockscreen.jpg
    rotarylockscreen.jpg

ringwh.jpg
    lense.jpg

Huge Huge HugeCredits also to my countrymen Carl Dean Catabay for his awesome HyperionHome!! :D
    blackstar10180degreehom.jpg

Credits also to sir COD DJ because some of the pngs of his work was added in this rom
    defaultlockscreen.jpg

Above is the default lockscreen of Samsung .. Modified to make it like ICS Lockscreen

I also modified a copy of XPERIA Launcher to make it BSLauncher :good: its a very smoooooooth launcher .. Credits goes to its creator :victory:
    blackstar10aboutlaunche.jpg
    bstarlauncherdefaultico.jpg

We also added SGS2 iconpacks as its built-in Iconpacks
    bstarlauncherbuiltinico.jpg

Flashlight Is also Working on this rom .. No false Images .. All images that can be touched is as responsive as human

We Also added this tweaks to this ROM:

• Rapid Boot Tweaks
      Automatic Out Of Memory Adjustment
      xLOUD
      Bravia Hack
      Automatic Volume control
      TouchResponsiveness Tweak
      Battery Stretch Tweak
      GPU UI RENDERER
      Dialing Ringout Delay
      Scrolling Responsiveness Tweak

DOWNLOAD:
    PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR WITHOUT PERMISSION
    http://www.mediafire.com/?67tf1e16a84fd8w

We also added Flashablezip for Transparency Transparency as Add-ons of the rom here :
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lap80utp3194z7c
    (Its a flashable zip .. Flash it on CWM)

Download also the Modified Xperia Launcher "BSLauncher" here
    http://www.mediafire.com/?itkb55kw93qxdmf
    (Extract the Launcher.apk inside the zip and push it on the system via rootexplorer then delete the Touchwiz30Launcher.apk)

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:​
    LET's SAY YOU ARE FROM FRES REFLASHED FIRMWARE"
    • Go to CWM
    • Flash The Blackstar v1.0.0.zip
    • Wipe data and cache THEN REBOOT
    • ENJOY :)

BIG BIG BIG CREDITS TO:​
    Carl Dean Catabay (For His Beautiful Hyperion Home)
    Creator Of Crystel Lockscreen
    COD DJ for Beautiful PNG's
    TeamBlackstar Specially to:
    DeathViper
    BlackSynergy
    M.H Mahadi
    ShivamSejal

PocketDevTeam Specifically:
    Me (William Gil Villanueva)
    Saiful Bahri Bin Sidup
    Ipul D' Cleverior

About The Kernal

Can you please make an overclock kernel for our beloved Galaxy Pocket ? Please ???

Sure :)

Thanks bro ! :) I managed to fix the youtube app .. by simply clearing its cache and delete it and then push a new youtube.apk to the system
    did you tried to clear its cache bro ?
    atlast efforts paid :- Nidhin Prathap:laugh: