2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM 10/24/11 latest SBF build Stock ROM FIXED DATA [10/27]

Search This thread

netengineer

Hello all, I am on the "Homebase ROM" and have been since I got the phone. I would like to try this ROM out but was wondering if I install this will it break my "Unlocked" I know it breaks root but easliy fixed. I am using CWM 4.0.1.5. I like the fact that you can make a full image backup and restore the whole thing if you mess up. :)

(I know it probalble says somewhere in the post about breaking or not breaking "Unlocked" but I got lazy going threw all the post) sorry. Thanks in advance

Yay 4 Juggs

Apr 1, 2007
Hello all, I am on the "Homebase ROM" and have been since I got the phone. I would like to try this ROM out but was wondering if I install this will it break my "Unlocked" I know it breaks root but easliy fixed. I am using CWM 4.0.1.5. I like the fact that you can make a full image backup and restore the whole thing if you mess up. :)

(I know it probalble says somewhere in the post about breaking or not breaking "Unlocked" but I got lazy going threw all the post) sorry. Thanks in advance

Flashing the rom will not break unlock but i do recommend a full wipe before flashing this rom

Reactions: netengineer

TheGman125

Apr 17, 2010
birmingham, Al
Hey sorry to bother but I have a question.

I saw that you had a stock rom available. If I am root can't I just flash that stock rom and not got the RSDlite process.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Yay 4 Juggs

Apr 1, 2007
Hey sorry to bother but I have a question.

I saw that you had a stock rom available. If I am root can't I just flash that stock rom and not got the RSDlite process.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

As i stated previously the benefits of flashing the sbf first gives you updated fixes and updated radios as well as the latest webtop partition.

tbhausen

Feb 15, 2006
Juggs, I have a Lapdock 100 coming Monday, so I'll let you all know how the Webtop partition works out...

KTT16

Aug 26, 2011
Fremont
Yay - Thanks for everything man...just flashed the SBF...seems like connectivity is better...can't say much about battery life just yet..will post findings later on. Will kick over some $$ to you and shabby next paycheck!

E

Eclipsex2

soo...i've install the sbf file....but i'm at portugal

after bootloader say contacting Network and don't pass that....anyone can helpt me?

tbhausen

Feb 15, 2006
Your phone is trying to re-activate itself over the air and can't, since you're not in USA Sprint coverage.

Lokifish Marz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2011
Olympus Mons, Mars
martian-imperium.com
Juggs, I have a Lapdock 100 coming Monday, so I'll let you all know how the Webtop partition works out...

Except for additional HW support for the 100/500 lapdock you will not notice any difference between the old webtop (WT-1.2.0-135) and the new webtop (WT-1.2.0-160). The only thing I've seen so far is the "not optimized" notification when using the Atrix lapdock. In fact, the osh dump is within a few MB of WT-1.2.0-135.

jokersax11

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 13, 2009
www.jokersax.com
I'm running 198.7 with ubuntutop from loki and my kernels, everything works great. Thanks for leaking this stuff. You couldn't by chance leak updated source code could you?

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Reactions: Lokifish Marz

belyakov1976

Sep 17, 2010
Los Angeles
Anyone notice a decreased number of GPS satellite locks on 198_7 vs 198_6? On both GPStest and gpsstatus apps, I get 11/11 satellite locks on _6 vs 4/7 on version _7. Coming from the original Epic, I love having a fully functional gps, so I'm always checking gps stats:D

tbhausen

Feb 15, 2006
I think it's really solved an intermittent battery drain problem more than a few of us seem to have been experiencing with 198_6.

apatcas

May 25, 2007
I have a question, i'm new to this phone. Can i just install the 1024 update with the bootstrap way?

Thanks in advance. I was looking to see if someone said anything about it but couldnt find anything.

Again thanks

Top Liked Posts