{PLAY GSM/CDMA}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

seagheart89

Mar 2, 2012
does the display ics on screen buttons for cm9 patch for the other phones work for the play aswell? i saw one on another thread... :confused:

MilkyJoePD

Oct 30, 2011
If you get a small file downloading to your phone you may need to get an app to allow you to download any file.

ojdon

Dec 28, 2010
Stafford
I'm also looking for a "On Screen Buttons" patch for FXP113 since my menu button doesn't work unless it's pushed in really hard for some reason. On Stock I used the "Button Remapper" application made by a developer on XDA. But for some reason, it doesn't detect all the buttons in ICS only like the Volume rocker...

KeiranFTW

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 17, 2011
Sunderland
Works fine for me, I even see myself now.

Sent from my R800x using XDA

Doesn't work for me, and when I make my own build, camera doesn't work so FXP have not commited the changes....
And I have asked them for support on fixing camera but sadly they have not replied.
Even if I flash FXP build, camera works but face unlock doesn't.

nscxp2005

Oct 20, 2008
Does anybody know if the touchpads work with FXP CM9?

All the best,

NSCXP2005

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

KeiranFTW

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 17, 2011
Sunderland
Doesn't work for me, and when I make my own build, camera doesn't work so FXP have not commited the changes....
And I have asked them for support on fixing camera but sadly they have not replied.
Wait. Flashing new kernel should fix face unlock and camera.

Atarii

May 10, 2011

I think Nick got faceunlock working last night, did you chat to him on IRC?

crono141

Jan 4, 2011
West Columbia, SC
Anyone having problems with Bluetooth media devices? I have a Bluetooth car stereo that syncs and connects fine, but music still plays through the phone speakers.

The problem doesn't happen with standard headsets and in call phone audio, only multimedia devices.

Edit: Just tested phone audio with the car stereo and it works fine.For some reason, media audio is not getting redirected.

Sent from my R800x using XDA

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts