***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

Search This thread

sudersanmurthy

Sep 15, 2011
HELL
Hi people!
I'm wondering to flash feraics v4 but I'm not pretty sure 'cause I've been reading some bad things about it in this thread...are all of them true?
I mean, the microphone thing, the problem with the GPS, google play, wifi...
And the rest, is everything ok? Hotspot, camera(pics and camcorder), free ram and rom, change the stock theme...
I know they are a lot of questions but is just beacause I don't want to work in vane... :)
Thanks!

+1 Should i stay in V3 or its OK to flash V4 ???

kingstonxl

Jul 3, 2012
Poznań
People just cut the crap!!!

Test it and decide if U want it or not!

For me its the best ICS Ive ever had.

I think Admin should clean this thread

elunio

Jul 13, 2008
Madrid
Thanks

Thanks to everyone and especially fera, this is the best rom I've put on the x10, really fast, nice, everything works daily use and has given new life to this old phone, I recommend to all who are doubting in install, thanks for making me happy, my best wishes to all

Rubenos

Aug 10, 2010
Excellent rom and kernel!! The only problem that im facing is that my dutch dictionary isnt working. Does someone have a sollution to this?

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: sudersanmurthy

JeffreyPiket

Jun 6, 2012
Bourtange
I asked becoz i dont want to flash v4 and then change it back to v3 ,if u dont want to help ignore my post :)

Dude!, that doesn't make any sense. The most errors that are posted here are self inflicted and certainly not rom related. If follow the installation steps correctly there is a 0 percent chance you'll get errors!!! Also, can you explain how you managed to read only the posts of people who messed up the rom and non of people who haven't had one problem installing this amazing piece of work?

keenofhiphop

Jul 30, 2012
I installwd the Rom properly over the v3. Installation worked without any problems (only german aroma was cruel^^) and noe its even running without any problems.... battery life seems better than in v3, its all the way through more powerful and one can really feel the freed ram enjoying its freedom.
Peace out to you guys and fera
Greets

NikitoGR

Jul 17, 2012
Athens
www.linkedin.com
I installwd the Rom properly over the v3. Installation worked without any problems (only german aroma was cruel^^) and noe its even running without any problems.... battery life seems better than in v3, its all the way through more powerful and one can really feel the freed ram enjoying its freedom.
Peace out to you guys and fera
Greets

Generally the German lang is cruel! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffreyPiket

eddyklf

Jun 27, 2009
Yes! The person who translated into german language for Fera couldnt his own language very well^^ The german translation is very very bad.

I have one problem with my ringtone do you guys have some lags when you phone ring? In v3 i havent got problems using the same .ogg file but now my x10 have lags when it ring....
Is theire a solution?

MadridZ

May 6, 2012
version 4 is spectacular in every way, smoothness, speed and appearance. Definitely the best I've used JellyCream rom. If you follow the installation instructions to the letter there should be no problem. The only bug I've had is when playing videos on youtube, some good plays them without green lines, and others only hear the audio, do not know if there is any solution for this, moreover, that what an awesome job.
fera thanks for your dedication and effort

asuwang89

Jan 4, 2012
Aeta Land
I asked becoz i dont want to flash v4 and then change it back to v3 ,if u dont want to help ignore my post :)

Here's one help in order for you to avoid "cut the crap" replies since your query is not about any bug you have observed yet... :angel:

View this ... http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21921523&postcount=2 ... especially the last two paragraphs and then click the link on that page to the discussion thread. Let us help clean the dev thread.

I hope i have helped you.:)

Last edited:

shankz_xperianzo

Nov 1, 2011
Mumbai
I have one problem with my ringtone do you guys have some lags when you phone ring? In v3 i havent got problems using the same .ogg file but now my x10 have lags when it ring....
Is theire a solution?

dude me 2 facing the same problem.... i thnk because of low frequency... i kept mine in 192mhz instead of 245mhz...i try on 245mhz n report back...

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: fruity101079

eddyklf

Jun 27, 2009
dude me 2 facing the same problem.... i thnk because of low frequency... i kept mine in 192mhz instead of 245mhz...i try on 245mhz n report back...

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium

That is a option! My x10 is working @128 mhz and is very good working! Like i said at v3 i had the same cpu speed and all was finde...
I will try 245mhz too...

serge327

Jan 3, 2011
Im currently using 245mhz, but still got a slightly lag when the phone ring, contact people didnt appear on the first spot.
not a big problem, but still hope it can be solve.

handsome1_blr

Oct 6, 2008
Bangaluru
Hi,

Am having similar but not same,when I get a call it rings intermittently and also I cannot accept the call no matter what I do,the slider just goes to green (i,e answer the call) and just either hangs there or returns,but just not able to receive !!

Regards.

shankz_xperianzo

Nov 1, 2011
Mumbai
While i was going through facebook i came across this link which states that the rom is made up of both ics n jb ....Can anyone download it and test it...i dont have a good working internet to download...Can some parts of this rom be useful in porting???? if i spammed the thread please tell the moderator 2 remove it...

please have a look at this jellycream romhttp://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=433689

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

picture.php

Code:
    Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Do everything at your own risk!

= Welcome =

Welcome to FeraLab Official thread! FeraLab is aftermarket Android firmware, which offers you a lot of features, updates and improvements, not found in original stock firmware build. FeraLab firmware is free and it always will be free. Bring new life to your smartphone, install FeraLab firmware - break the limits!

Intro:
    Feel free to do critics, suggestions or anything else in our discussion thread. If you have a problem or quetion or something, before you do, I suggest you to read XDA Rules. Now tighten your belts - we're going to fly at the speed of light! :)

Extra Info:
    Latest screenshots of firmware will be always available HERE.
    Q&A and Troubleshooting post HERE - Must read!.
    Optimized apps & games HERE.
    Latest changelog will be always available HERE.
    Source code is HERE.

Features list:
    For info about kernel, please visit THIS thread.
    • later please..

Installation:
    If you have locked bootoader - ignore first step, you already have latest kernel built-in ROM package. You may probably want to install LB kernel if you don't have CWM6 recovery.
    ROM will wipe your data, be warned.

-> Get FeraKenel v25 and install it.
    -> Boot-up to CWM6 Recovery & just straightly install ROM following AROMA installation wizard.
    -> After installation, boot your phone, pass setup wizard and wait 2 minutes. Reboot again.
    -> On second boot wait not less than 2 minutes again & reboot.
    -> Done. Do a reboot after you configured your phone. Hit 'Thanks' button and rate this thread if you like my work or consider donating me to let me to have a good dinner. :good:

Thanks to all guys, who contributed, helped, tested my work.. And thanks to all dev's, whose work I used in my firmware. You all are wonderful, amazing, smart, super cool, beautiful people! Peace out!

***FeraLab***

WARNING, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

UPDATE,

After discussions with the developer, FeraVolt has decided that the thread in the x10 general forum is the way to go so now please respect the decision.

If you are having problems with things like apps, kernels or anything that has not been developed in the rom then go to the thread in general or the the thread that the app/kernel concerns.

If you have wishes or bugs that can not be resolved then FeraVolt has agreed you can send a personal message, please do not abuse this kindness by spamming FeraVolts inbox.

Thankyou can be left by using the thanks button, if you are feeling generous then reward all the hard work with a donation. If these 2 methods are not good enough then pm FeraVolt.

FeraVolt has requested a clean thread so please now leave the thread for development and major bugs posts only. I am sure the happiness of your developer with this simple request will leave be productive in your favour as it leaves more time for development of this great rom.

The op has been updated and the link for the thread in the general forum is "HERE"

Have Fun guys.:) colossus.

Your post will be ignored/deleted if you ask things, that are already described on web-site, so please be carefull!
    Peace. FeraVolt :)