[Q] 3 month using a Skyrocket, it's really a Skyrocket or Hercules ?

Search This thread

Atari-San

Jun 23, 2013
Hi Hercules users, i recently got a Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE Skyrocket and flashing many roms on it for 3 month and everything work except the baseband. I start to be suspicious about my phone and thinking it might be a Hercules. I saw somewhere in the Q/A of Hercule or Skyrocket that the roms are compatible with each other. I don't remember too much the wallpaper of Jellybean back the day i got it but i think it was a blue default wallpaper and not a purple one. I flashed many baseband to it (mostly roger for skyrocket) and i never got the sims card of a "grampa low end" samsung device working. The original owner said it was from Fido in Canada. In last january, i saw than Fido was affiliate to Rogers so i assumed it was Skyrocket. Is there any method to know on a canadian S2 LTE which model it is when the rom's not stock ? Thank. PS : It only said Samsung on the front.

Sorry if i post this topic in the wrong forum but i guess any forum between hercules or skyrocket should be fine. :confused:

Edit : Seem i got my answer with the serial number under the battery, sorry for the useless topic now. It was really a Skyrocket...

Last edited: