Thanks Meter 6
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kottayam, Kerala
[GUIDE] How to root LG Optimus L5 on Jelly Bean 4.1.2
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK! WORKED 100% FOR ME!
OK, so this guide will allow you to root your Android Device in minutes. This has also been confirmed working for L5 on ICS.
1) Ensure you have more than 50% battery power.
2) Take your settings and go to Developer Options.
3) Enable USB debugging.
4) Download the beauty which roots your device (attached below)
5) Connect Phone via USB, and select Charge Only.
6) Open vRoot.
7) Wait till it detects your device (ensure you have all the drivers installed).
8) If not detected, click the green button.
9) Once your phone is detected, click the green button again[ROOT].
10) There will be a lot of Chinese and you will see in English [ROOT].
11) Your phone should now reboot.
12) Congratulations. Your Android is now rooted. Check the Superuser installed!
Please hit the thanks button if this helped you!
PS: I AM NOt THE PERSON WHO DEVELOPED VROOT. IT IS DEVELOPED BY A GROUP OF CHINESE DEVELOPERS! I CANT POST THE LINK TO THE WEBSITE SINCE I AM A NEW MEMBER! YOU CAN GOOGLE VROOT TO KNOW ABOUT THEM!