16 Gb are out of stock.

Search This thread

slemon

Feb 4, 2011
So I had to order 32 Gb one. I was torn between this one and Moto G, given 2 times price difference. I hope I won't be disappointed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Enddo

Oct 31, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
www.youtube.com
that sucks that you had to go for the more expensive model :(

im certainly not disappointed in the nexus 5, but everyone has their own preferences. i think the n5 will be a better 'future proof' phone when compared to the moto g

P.Mobile

Nov 18, 2011
RhOdE IsLAnD... 401
i ordered my N5 the day it went live.. oct 31 .. 2 hours after it went live and the 16 gig was sold out.. so i went with the 32 gig also... happy i did tho 16 gigs aint much..

Saturn1217

Nov 19, 2010
It's kind of weird though isn't it?

I ordered a 16gb Nexus 5 on monday and they were completely in stock. Checked back the next day and the Play store says out of inventory, rather than giving a wait time or anything?! And because I was worried this would affect my order I've been rechecking the play store religiously and every once in a while the 16gb comes back in stock but then you refresh the page and it goes away again.

Sorry you had to get the more expensive model. Thankfully my nexus 5 is shipping as we speak :D

big gulps huh?

Aug 30, 2011
Colorado Springs
I bought the black 32gb for that exact reason. With that said, I kept running out of space on my 16gb Moto G so I ain't that mad even though I had to spend an extra $50

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

slemon

Feb 4, 2011
What? Motorola sold again? All these complaints about fragility makes me uneasy though.

Last edited:

mrjeff2

Aug 15, 2012
It's kind of weird though isn't it?

I ordered a 16gb Nexus 5 on monday and they were completely in stock. Checked back the next day and the Play store says out of inventory, rather than giving a wait time or anything?! And because I was worried this would affect my order I've been rechecking the play store religiously and every once in a while the 16gb comes back in stock but then you refresh the page and it goes away again.

Sorry you had to get the more expensive model. Thankfully my nexus 5 is shipping as we speak :D

They've been showing out of stock for me since Monday afternoon. It must be off and on.

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
What? Motorola sold again? All these complaints about fragility makes me uneasy though.

The Nexus 5 is a solid device imo and no complaints here, i have a case though to protect it if i should drop it and keep it as new.

LeoRex

Nov 30, 2012
Leominster MA
So I had to order 32 Gb one. I was torn between this one and Moto G, given 2 times price difference. I hope I won't be disappointed.

You won't be... the 5 is an awesome phone. The G, in its class, is top notch... but the 5 is a 'best in show' kind of phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

air2k57

Oct 5, 2009

I don't get those. Device feels amazing, first phone I don't feel i need a case for, and not a single scratch on display! It is very light too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

slemon

Feb 4, 2011
Just got an update saying my device is shipped. I am looking forward using it (my first smart phone :) ). Google now shows that 16 Gb version are 3-4 weeks out.