[HUMOR][EPIC 4G TOUCH EDITION] You know you're rooted when..

Search This thread

Ravaged Pheonix

Dec 27, 2010
Canton, Ohio
www.teamvenum.com
You know you're rooted when someone tells you they're getting a Lumia and you laugh in their face. Then you realize they are serious and you nearly soil yourself.

Or...

You ask your friend why the app drawer is always open on their iCrap.

Or.....
You know what ##33284# is for

Sent from my ridiculously long named phone ---
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

Reactions: thirdcoastraised

thirdcoastraised

Apr 29, 2012
Austin
YKYR when your benchmarks on a phone that's almost 18 months old smoke those of the new EVO 4G LTE...just sayin!:what::D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

gmangut

Sep 8, 2011
You know your rooted when your gf gets mad because she asked you the day before a very important question but you cant remember because u were half asleep waiting for the new leak n just glanced at the text... And you wake up all hppy cause u odin a clean install and forgot what the text said... #doghouse haha just sayin...

Digglez

Aug 10, 2011
You know your rooted when its time to start learning to edit xmls and one lockscreen just isn't cutting it anymore

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

thirdcoastraised

Apr 29, 2012
Austin
YKYR when the guy working at the Sprint store when you go in to pick up your daughters white E4GT asks you how your E4GT is running smoother, faster and when benchmarked together beat his E4GT by over 1500 points.

thirdcoastraised

Apr 29, 2012
Austin
You get even more confirmation you're rooted when that same Associate from Sprint Store calls you at 9 pm to ask which method you used and which ROM you recommend!

Reactions: basketthis

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when your girlfriend doesn't understand why you spend so much time "fixing" a brand new phone.
    You know you're rooted....
    when you miss a call from friends or family, and they ask why....
    You tell them that you must have been "in recovery", and don't understand the strange looks they give you:
    "Mom, I DON'T have a drug problem!"
    You know you're rooted when the term sextape has lost its original meaning in your mind.

You know your rooted when you flash something in cwm at work and soft brick so you lite to your boss so you can leave early to access Odin at home

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    You know you're rooted when... you never have to clear out your sms inbox because you just do it when you flash a new rom.