[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-T999

Search This thread

larva_pro

Aug 21, 2012
Using latest nightly. GooveIp only works with speaker and same when i hear my voicemails from google voice app.

Any one how to fix this?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

effortless

Feb 11, 2007
Philadelphia
I just did a delta update through ROM Manager to the latest nightly and something odd is happening. Every so often, when I go to lock the screen it does the crt off animation, but gets stuck with just that last line of light still on the screen. The phone will still continue to run, i.e. play music or keep a phone call going, but I cannot get the phone to display anything else until I pull the battery. I've wiped the cache and fixed permissions with no change. I'll do a clean install in a bit just to be safe.

*EDIT*
I just noticed that the phone gets a bit sluggish before this happens. I was able to get a log cat after I noticed the sluggishness. It's over at http://pastebin.com/sdKz0P5B

I had the same problem start with latest nightly. I then did a full wipe and it's still doing the freezing/crash with the last line of the CRT animation on screen. I've had it happen 4 times already. Holding the power button for ~10 secs will turn if off (saves on a battery pull).

timosuomi

Dec 20, 2010
I had the same problem start with latest nightly. I then did a full wipe and it's still doing the freezing/crash with the last line of the CRT animation on screen. I've had it happen 4 times already. Holding the power button for ~10 secs will turn if off (saves on a battery pull).

I'm also having this issue. It happened enough that I reverted to the 2/22 nightly, and it hadn't happened again.

Sent while playing on my phone.

Ryan79

Jun 24, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Woohoo! Finally a nice stock calculator that actually does something more than add and subtract. This thing is awesome, graphing, hex, matrix, and at last advanced with inverse trig functions (which is what I really needed). Get it on 2/24.

Agreed!! curious what the "Easter Egg" does though? found in landscape mode on the far right set of tools. You select it and it says "Magikarp used Splash but nothing happened" wonder if there's something else to it as well?

mdfritz

May 17, 2009
Centerville, Ohio
^ I'm guessing it's a filler for the extra space which could be changed to a new feature in a future update. The message must be an inside joke, kinda like Koush steals yachts.

xnatehatex

Oct 26, 2012
Chicago
That easter egg and the calculator rules. Anyone having issues after you think your phone locks and sleeps and instead its frozen with the slightest glimpse of the animation it makes when your screen goes turns off. Then you have to restart your phone

itzsmokey

May 1, 2009
New York
Does anyone know of a MOD to get the clock centered on the notification bar?

I've been searching but no luck

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

teambestyrandy

Mar 30, 2012
Once in awhile I get the screen of freeze hasn't shown up since. I do get randomly system ui fc once in awhile like once a day or so. But so far everything is decent on the latest 23 build

G1_enthusiast

Oct 11, 2009
can anyone confirm Tango/skype, A2DP working good? I am still on 4.1.2 and dont want to jump yet if those things are not working, thanks.

slider6000

Oct 28, 2010
Flashed 2/24 all notifications and ringtones changed. All could be changed back, except sms/mms ringtone. It also is trying to play a file that's not on the phone thus no sound. Reverted to 2/22 did not help.

Any thoughts our suggestions?
Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

silverton

Jun 7, 2007
Seattle, WA
Flashed 2/24 all notifications and ringtones changed. All could be changed back, except sms/mms ringtone. It also is trying to play a file that's not on the phone thus no sound. Reverted to 2/22 did not help.

Didn't have that problem here, I'd recommend redownloading and checking the MD5 and flash again.

Reactions: slider6000

corkythetard

Sep 29, 2012
Lewisville, TX

Have you tried wiping the cache, dalvik cache, and fixing permissions from recovery? That may fix it. If not you may try pushing the ring tones(if they're non-CM stock) to the system directories via adb. Hope this helps!

Reactions: slider6000

bumsoil

Dec 10, 2008
On the 24th keeps freezing on me. With one white pixel across the screen in the middle. It just did it. Phone slowed way down and was choppy, and when I hit the power button it freezes. It only does it when I hit the power button.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is the support thread for CM10 on the T-Mobile Galaxy S3. It's a major work in progress. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Known issues being worked on:
    * Picasa sync doesn't work (if you overwrite the Gallery with the Google version, you'll break the camera, don't do it). We need someone to port the sync code from the old Gallery3D app!
    * 1 frame flicker when transitioning between overlay/gpu rendering.
    * All the things.

Install instructions:
    1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery for "d2tmo". Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
    2. Get the nightly build here.
    3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.
    I'll keep this post updated as the Jelly Bean Google apps get updated! I'll upload to MF since it's more reliable and faster.

http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip
    -or-
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wtsyoscljb82a0b

Updated gapps and mediafire link on 10-11-12
    New build is up! Seriously MAJOR kernel and driver update. Hardware VSYNC ("butter") is supported (not 100% optimal yet, Qualcomm is still pushing code out every morning). Big interactivity boost due to some performance work I did. Bugs fixed, A2DP is working, Trebuchet is in, LED is working properly....

Fixing the camera bugs is next on my list.

I don't recommend using a different kernel with this build. Over 250 patches have gone in, and no third-party kernel developers are up to speed yet.

This has basically consumed my entire life for the last week. Have fun :)
    Word is that the next build will be very buttery :)
    Still working hard on getting "butter". There is a nasty memory leak when this composition mode is used where ION buffers leak every time you switch apps. Very close though, next build will be soon.