[ROM][GT-P31XX][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Search This thread

Iago-Cobain

Nov 25, 2012
Brasilia (DF)
I'm really pleased with the current cyanogen, well, not exactly the present, I'm in RC1, RC2 because google does not have the play and some apparent bugs .. and nightly .. are also still full of bugs and instability .. but the only thing I felt was missing in RC1 options Developer ..

The RC1 was the only one that did not show any noticeable bug, the performance is amazing .. then to inform and consult each all the changelog .. I will continue with RC1

9YpAAXA.png

j0ass6l.png

peslap

Nov 8, 2011
Explain me something. After flashing this ROM, I can t seem to find two big folders from my internal card. If I put back aokp, the folders appear. Any tips?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Narciso Neto

May 27, 2012
Sometimes, in the stock Browser app... the three button (Back, Next and Stop/Reload) just disappear... I need to kill the app to get them back, I'm running RC2. :laugh:

Jdgp42

Feb 10, 2010
Explain me something. After flashing this ROM, I can t seem to find two big folders from my internal card. If I put back aokp, the folders appear. Any tips?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This is due to multiuser, you can move the files inside the folder 0 to root of the internal card if you want to get back to a non 4.2 ROM

mike2246

Dec 29, 2006
Innsufficient storage

when I go to storage it says I have 2.4GB free but whenever I try to install anything it says insufficient storage available, any ideas?

also does this ROM support Apps2SD?

Skazzy3

Jan 9, 2012
Sometimes, in the stock Browser app... the three button (Back, Next and Stop/Reload) just disappear... I need to kill the app to get them back, I'm running RC2. :laugh:
I have the same problem. I reported it like 4 months ago. And added a screenshot. Not gonna bother looking for it.
It can be "fixed" by opening a new tab. At least for me.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

I'm really pleased with the current cyanogen, well, not exactly the present, I'm in RC1, RC2 because google does not have the play and some apparent bugs .. and nightly .. are also still full of bugs and instability .. but the only thing I felt was missing in RC1 options Developer ..

The RC1 was the only one that did not show any noticeable bug, the performance is amazing .. then to inform and consult each all the changelog .. I will continue with RC1

9YpAAXA.png

j0ass6l.png
You forgot to install gapps package.

daxisalive

Jan 3, 2011
Can anyone help me? I installed cm10.1 but I don't have any volume adjustments sounds. I enabled it in settings but still no sound...

Sent with love, from Steve Jobs using a Nexus.

blagginspaziyonokip

Apr 29, 2012
Can anyone help me? I installed cm10.1 but I don't have any volume adjustments sounds. I enabled it in settings but still no sound...

Sent with love, from Steve Jobs using a Nexus.

It also doesn't make a sound for me when I adjust the volume. Maybe because I have the WiFi only version?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app

sergio_f

Sep 2, 2009

9YpAAXA.png

j0ass6l.png

Try click 7 times on compilation number and that option will be available

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium HD app

peslap

Nov 8, 2011

This is due to multiuser, you can move the files inside the folder 0 to root of the internal card if you want to get back to a non 4.2 ROM

I fould those two folders, but I can't acces them. I can't copy them that my music player can see the folders.
I found'em in mnt/shell.

How can I move those folders for easy acces? :)

nijohnson

Jul 3, 2012
Hey all,

So I'm gettin a new tab soon. My Nook is awesome, but I am looking forward to the Tab 2.7. The question I have is this: I see the bootloader DL, but don't quite know what it is or do with it. Forgive my lack of knowledge. Is this an essential install? A useful install? When, in the process of installing CM10.1, do I install the bootloader?

Thanks,

ts_firehawk

Sep 27, 2011
Colombo
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Hey all,

So I'm gettin a new tab soon. My Nook is awesome, but I am looking forward to the Tab 2.7. The question I have is this: I see the bootloader DL, but don't quite know what it is or do with it. Forgive my lack of knowledge. Is this an essential install? A useful install? When, in the process of installing CM10.1, do I install the bootloader?

Thanks,

The bootloader is for people who want to use CM10.1 (Jelly Bean) but the tablet is on ICS. If your tablet comes with Jelly Bean, you don't need it. Otherwise, I strongly recommend you to update your tablet to Jelly Bean (using Kies) before trying CM, it is more secure and, if something goes wrong, you'll still have your warranty (because its Samsung fault if Kies messes your device).

Cheers!

Reactions: anjaykumar

JMccovery

May 6, 2011
Hey all,

Thanks,

If you're buying a new Tab 2, ask to look at the boxes, on the box there is the barcode label, and on that, there is a SW-VER section, if it has UECLK7, it is JellyBean. Most of the 7.0 Tab 2's on sale for less than $200 should have JellyBean on them.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

nijohnson

Jul 3, 2012
If you're buying a new Tab 2, ask to look at the boxes, on the box there is the barcode label, and on that, there is a SW-VER section, if it has UECLK7, it is JellyBean. Most of the 7.0 Tab 2's on sale for less than $200 should have JellyBean on them.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks for the reply. I presume that if this is the caswe, then the jbbootloaderis unnecessary, correct?

JMccovery

May 6, 2011
Thanks for the reply. I presume that if this is the caswe, then the jbbootloaderis unnecessary, correct?

Correct.

Also, if you get a tab with ICS, there should be a Kies update that will bring it up to JellyBean, then you should be able to install a custom ROM/recovery without the bootloaders.

Sent from my GTab2 with Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

jpdiman

Feb 26, 2013
Hello guys, this might be a dumb question, but what are the RC's versions of CM?

I'm about to install CM in my Tab 2 but I don't understand what are these RC. I know it means "Release Candidate" but it's 4.2.2 version? What is the difference between the RC and de Nightlies?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS

We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
    - are running a custom kernel
    - have flashed mods
    - modified system files
    - didn't follow our intructions word by word
    - are unfriendly

Even if you tell us that your problem is not related to your custom kernel /mod / magic => WE DON'T CARE!
    Your mod => your problem!

Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/P3100_Info
    Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/P3110_Info
    Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/P3113_Info

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.1 to your Galaxy Tab 2, or coming from another ROM:
    - Make sure you're running official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your internal SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10.1 zip from internal SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from internal SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.1:
    - Copy CM10.1 ZIP to your internal SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10.1 zip from internal SDCard
    - Reboot

Upgrading from CyanogenMod 10:
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10.1 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - Reboot
    - Wipe data of clock app
    - Reset everything under Settings -> Date & Time otherwise editing alarms might cause FCs

CM10.1 official nightly builds:
    p3100: http://www.get.cm/?device=p3100
    p3110: http://www.get.cm/?device=p3110
    p3113: use p3110 builds

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

JB Bootloaders:
    Flash with Odin as PDA at your own risk!
    P3100_JB_SBL.tar.md5 - 1.26 MB
    P3110_JB_SBL.tar.md5 - 1.26 MB

p3100: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#p3100/cm10.1/next
    p3110: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#p3110/cm10.1/next
    p3113: use p3110 changelog

TEAMHACKSUNG SUPPORT CHAT

Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support

Server: chat.freenode.net
    Channel: #teamhacksung-support

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

TBGwA.png
    QS9Uw.png

DK1cj.png
    cGOu5.png

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime:

Thanks to all donators!
    D
    Deleted member 804010
    Time for a reality check ??

Wtf is wrong with you?
    I'm doing this in my freetime without getting paid.
    So i'm working on it when i want to and as much i want to.
    If i don't want to work on it, then i don't. Simple, isn't it?

In response to the recent trend that has been appearing on XDA - especially on this Tab 2 board, perhaps it is time for a reality check and maybe a step back to review. I have been on this board since my original "8125" phone days - flashing windows software, and being part of a great community.

I must admit that I am appalled to see posts with ultimatum's - unrealistic expectations and demands, and as Codeworkx has indicated above - being placed on individuals who do this in their spare time, and choose to share with the rest of us.

I am not sure where this trend comes from, but it is disappointing, and we are in jeopardy of losing some very talented individuals who share their talents and time. We used to say / type thank you - and we meant it. Now, if you are not pressing a thank you button on every post an individual types - you are not thankful. Not sure what the most "thanks" on XDA gets you - but to each his own.....

I have always had a very simple view of XDA and its contributors. If someone creates something for a model I own, I will try it. If I like it - I will say so. I rarely ask for changes, updates, special items to meet my specific needs - because it is not my creation - I am on the receiving end of a shared product. If I do not like it - I will remove it, and flash the next one. I realistically flash all of them - best way to support the creators.

This is probably on the wrong board, not development related and pretty whiny :) So if it gets deleted, or relegated to another board - that's okay.

But seriously folks, take a step back, calm down a little - I see no value in ultimatum's and demands on the creators. Quickest way to get rid of a talented contributor

Besides - if you do not like it - flash back to stock

All the best
    P3100 16GB white new -> 199 Eur -> ordered

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    Codeworkx's I expect u with pach to solve the issue......in next ur post....

Adi....
    ★WHY CAN'T YOU HIT THANKS BUTTON IFF AM HELPING YOU★

Wtf is wrong with you?
    I'm doing this in my freetime without getting paid.
    So i'm working on it when i want to and as much i want to.
    If i don't want to work on it, then i don't. Simple, isn't it?
    Yes, the landscape support in phone app.
    Gesetz Prizzel.

Gesendet von meinem GT-P3100 mit Tapatalk 2

This is just a temporary solution for Google Maps soft reboot issue, in a flashable zip format. libsensorservice.so taken from 20130420 nightly.