[Q] Black Screen after new rom on safestrap

Search This thread

jigz23

Jan 26, 2012
I just rooted my xt926 using the new root method (bootloader is still locked) and used safestrap to install a new rom. Followed directions (as far as I can tell) and installed rom successfully. But when I reboot and choose continue on the safestrap boot screen it goes black and freezes there. Only way I can get out is to hard reset. Anyone know if I'm doing anything wrong specifically?

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
I just rooted my xt926 using the new root method (bootloader is still locked) and used safestrap to install a new rom. Followed directions (as far as I can tell) and installed rom successfully. But when I reboot and choose continue on the safestrap boot screen it goes black and freezes there. Only way I can get out is to hard reset. Anyone know if I'm doing anything wrong specifically?

& why don't you share what rom it was?

RikRong

Feb 16, 2013
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6a

Specifically? You're probably installing a ROM that is not compatible with SS.

Top Liked Posts