questionnaire on IDE's used for android games development

Search This thread

Pradip Malla

Feb 17, 2014
Dear Developers,

I am a MSc student doing my dissertation from Cardiff Metropolitan University. My dissertation requires an evaluation between several IDE's used for android games development. I will be very grateful to if you would be able to kindly spend you 10 minutes of time to fill the following questionnaire.

I have also attached a participant information sheet in case you would like to know more about my dissertation.
If there are any questions, please contact me here or my email adresses:

L0084BGBG1112@student.lsclondon.co.uk
pradip5552@gmail.com

As I am new to this forum, it doesn't allow me to post a link. I would be grateful if you could send me an email on any of the above address specifiying your interest.

Thank you for giving your precious time..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear Developers,

I am a MSc student doing my dissertation from Cardiff Metropolitan University. My dissertation requires an evaluation between several IDE's used for android games development. I will be very grateful to if you would be able to kindly spend you 10 minutes of time to fill the following questionnaire.

I have also attached a participant information sheet in case you would like to know more about my dissertation.
    If there are any questions, please contact me here or my email adresses:

L0084BGBG1112@student.lsclondon.co.uk
    pradip5552@gmail.com

As I am new to this forum, it doesn't allow me to post a link. I would be grateful if you could send me an email on any of the above address specifiying your interest.

Thank you for giving your precious time..