Can't down load update

Search This thread

xfaega

Jan 8, 2007
I have kingroot installed no custom rooms and software version 4.3. I have tried to update my software and it stops at about 25% every time. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks

Are you talking about NB4?
If so there is a zip file on here you can download. In order to update to NB4 you will need to be in recovery mode not safestrap but the Samsung recovery. After your in select external the select the NB4 file then it will update you to NB4 from MJ5.

I hope this is what you meant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

misterwright

Thank you Gratdiggy and jerrycoffman45

Try using Internet Explorer or Chrome to download from Mega. It is a picky site.

Try to do a factory reset in the stock recovery. I have had to do that a few times right after installing a ROM to get it to boot properly.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks guys

I did a new mj5
then new slot
then installed a fresh Alliance ROM zip file
AND THEN did the rectory refresh like you said and WOW Great rom

Thanks to the both of you

Tom

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Tom[/QUOTE]

OH yeah, the only way I have ever been able to download from Mega was by following your advice and put Mega on my phone

LIFE IS GOOD once again thanks to you guys

Tom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you Gratdiggy and jerrycoffman45

Try using Internet Explorer or Chrome to download from Mega. It is a picky site.

Try to do a factory reset in the stock recovery. I have had to do that a few times right after installing a ROM to get it to boot properly.

Thanks guys

I did a new mj5
    then new slot
    then installed a fresh Alliance ROM zip file
    AND THEN did the rectory refresh like you said and WOW Great rom

Tom

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Tom[/QUOTE]

OH yeah, the only way I have ever been able to download from Mega was by following your advice and put Mega on my phone

LIFE IS GOOD once again thanks to you guys

Tom
    So here my problem like an idiot i tryed to unroot with out deleting any of the apps and programs (safeboot,titanium). So i had to to reroot and the safestrap is still there. I have dont see this file in application manager, but if i restart my safestrap comes up on my screen. Its safstrap 3.71 (twrp v2.6.31) i dont see a delete button.

you need to reinstall safestrap then do what i wrote above

I was going to suggest the mega app, but since he seems to be having trouble with booting, it was pointless to mention.

@graydiggy yeah i seen that but i was hoping he had a backup he restored i am a dreamer i know but from his post he does read and research before he does stuff so i thought there was hope
    I did remove the root using kingroot web site but the safestrap was still there. I could not up date the phone. So i reinstalled kingroot again and iam back to square one, a rooted phone but cant up date.