[ROM][official] HTC OneX CyanogenMod 10.1 (4.2) release

Search This thread

morningstar.fallen

Feb 3, 2009
Cardiff, UK
Can you be more specific please? Enabling BT is fixed but there are issues with headsets. What's the problem with WiFi? Low signal and no WiFi Direct?

Well BT just wouldn't turn on. Then all of a sudden, when coming out of the flight mode or after restart it turns itself on. But if I turn it off again, it won't come back on.

And wifi takes forever to connect and the signal reception isn't great either.

I wish I could give you some log readings but what's done is done and I am already back to 10.1.3.

Everything works now and the only minor issue is the app drawer sometimes crashing.

Last edited:

Thömy

Aug 24, 2010
Stuttgart
Well BT just wouldn't turn on. Then all of a sudden, when coming out of the flight mode or after restart it turns itself on. But if I turn it off again, it won't come back on.
Hm, I thought that is fixed. Haven't seen any reports during the last week. Did you try the most recent nightly or the M4 release?

And wifi takes forever to connect and the signal reception isn't great either.
So you are positive the signal is weaker and it doesn't just show less bars? But more or less a known problem.

morningstar.fallen

Feb 3, 2009
Cardiff, UK
Hm, I thought that is fixed. Haven't seen any reports during the last week. Did you try the most recent nightly or the M4 release?

I have only been using 10.2.1 stable so far. Did not try the CM11 yet because I was a bit worried about the whole "not working" section :) It might as well be that the BT issue was fixed in later releases and I just didn't know about it. What finally made me to downgrade, was the fact that my paid DosBox turbo app kept crashing (but that's probably nothing to do with you guys).

I used to be more adventurous back in the day, flashing new roms weekly and daily, but now I am just looking for stability.

So you are positive the signal is weaker and it doesn't just show less bars? But more or less a known problem.

It is possible that it was showing less bars rather than the reception being actually weak. My main worry though, was the fact that it always took a rather long time to connect, comparing to 10.1.x builds.

Thömy

Aug 24, 2010
Stuttgart
I have only been using 10.2.1 stable so far. Did not try the CM11 yet because I was a bit worried about the whole "not working" section :)
That explains it. I haven't fixed it CM 10.2. Backporting the the fix will be easy but useless because there are no automated builds anymore. Also the "not working" section is actually smaller than the CM 11 one. The only think (that I can think of right now) that works in CM 10.2 but not CM 11 is WiFi Direct.

What finally made me to downgrade, was the fact that my paid DosBox turbo app kept crashing (but that's probably nothing to do with you guys).
Try to get a log of the crash next time please. But it can indeed be a DosBox problem

I used to be more adventurous back in the day, flashing new roms weekly and daily, but now I am just looking for stability.
I understand you. Unfortunately I'm not able (read: I don't want) to support more than one release and also CyanogenMod only allows automated builds for one version.

It is possible that it was showing less bars rather than the reception being actually weak. My main worry though, was the fact that it always took a rather long time to connect, comparing to 10.1.x builds.
Long as in several seconds or long as in minutes? I don't experience such a thing if the signal strong enough. If it's not then Android might decide it's better to use mobile data instead. Anyway the "weak WiFi signal" issue is something that's been around for a long time. It's something I want to fix or at least understand. But I don't know where to start and it requires hopping between Sense/CM10.1/CM11 ROMs which is a bit tedious without a second device. Combined with the fact that some devices actually have WiFi antenna issues makes this even harder.

I would love to know from more users why they still use CM 10.1 or CM 10.2 and if there is anything I can do. But I doubt many of them check XDA anymore if they are satisfied.

Reactions: morningstar.fallen

morningstar.fallen

Feb 3, 2009
Cardiff, UK
Try to get a log of the crash next time please. But it can indeed be a DosBox problem.

Will do!

Long as in several seconds or long as in minutes? I don't experience such a thing if the signal strong enough. If it's not then Android might decide it's better to use mobile data instead. Anyway the "weak WiFi signal" issue is something that's been around for a long time. It's something I want to fix or at least understand. But I don't know where to start and it requires hopping between Sense/CM10.1/CM11 ROMs which is a bit tedious without a second device. Combined with the fact that some devices actually have WiFi antenna issues makes this even harder.

In my case there is a difference of let's say 10 to 15 seconds of connecting to a known network with 10.1.x and close to, or sometimes over 1 minute with 10.2.x

I would love to know from more users why they still use CM 10.1 or CM 10.2 and if there is anything I can do. But I doubt many of them check XDA anymore if they are satisfied.

I suppose there are lots of people like myself who like CM so much and don't have the time or will (or both) to experiment anymore. I don't come here nearly as often as I used to :D (partially because of the quality of your software and partially because of being generally a busy person). But perhaps when the stable of CM11 is released I'll give it a shot.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Last edited:

vedko

Jun 8, 2008

I passed my HOX over to my brother and a few weeks ago I upgraded it to 10.2.1. He's not a "flasher" and needs stability (and lives a few hundreds km away so I cannot run over to fix it if something breaks;)). But yes, there are still people using older versions and they're satisfied with them!

Having said that I need to add: Thömy, thanks a LOT for the effort you put into the development for HOX! Without any exaggeration you kept this great device alive.

And btw.: yes, my new S4 is a great device, but every time I get (now my brother's) HOX into hands, I cannot avoid the sentiment, in still emotionally attached :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: d1n0x

3raser

Oct 27, 2008
Gouda
But yes, there are still people using older versions and they're satisfied with them!
I use CM10.1 because it is the most stable version. The list of known issues and problems posted for both 10.2 and 11 is holding me back to upgrade. Which is really bad in my opinion because 10.2 is out for a long time. I guess the HOX doesn't have the developer support it needs any more. People are switching devices too fast. I guess the best device upgrade would be a Nexus. It has great support and there only a few models instead of HTC who releases a new model every month.

Thömy

Aug 24, 2010
Stuttgart
I use CM10.1 because it is the most stable version. The list of known issues and problems posted for both 10.2 and 11 is holding me back to upgrade. Which is really bad in my opinion because 10.2 is out for a long time. I guess the HOX doesn't have the developer support it needs any more. People are switching devices too fast. I guess the best device upgrade would be a Nexus. It has great support and there only a few models instead of HTC who releases a new model every month.

It looks like CM 10.1 was indeed a release with very few issues. Developer support is unfortunately very lacking :(. I simply don't have the time to work on all the reported issues. Often I don't have the necessary equipment (like docking stations) to reproduce the issue. But I slowly iron out issues that have accumulated after the CM 10.1 release. Some of which I'm also to blame :D.

Reactions: 3raser and vedko

drivenby

Mar 8, 2012

I disagree tbqh

Cm10.2 and to a lesser degree cm11 are both very stable.

The problem is if you only check out nightlies you are bound to run into some bugs.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

vedko

Jun 8, 2008

The problem is also the Tegra chip inside - this proved a dead-end road and there is close to none development for the platform, and it seems NVidia ditched it as well. Therefore, the contribution of Thömy and tbalden to HOX is simply priceless.

Mr Fett

Aug 19, 2009
Hey there,

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I'm just writing a blog entry about this exact problem with Android's roaming. Thousands of people complaining about it for years and yet still no fix.

You mentioned a manual fix for this - is there any chance you could break it down a little for the more technically challenged amongst us? I'm assuming it can't be done on a non-rooted device?

Thanks!

Bob

vedko

Jun 8, 2008
Hey there,

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I'm just writing a blog entry about this exact problem with Android's roaming. Thousands of people complaining about it for years and yet still no fix.

You mentioned a manual fix for this - is there any chance you could break it down a little for the more technically challenged amongst us? I'm assuming it can't be done on a non-rooted device?

Thanks!

Bob

What exactly do you mean with "roaming issue"?
Anyway, as for your second question: CM ROMs come rooted by default, so almost all "manual fixes" mean actually editing of system (text) files. And for that root is required.

PS Not sure how many people are still monitoring this thread. Everybody moved to CM11 or went for a new phone.

paulow1978

Apr 25, 2016
Cannot get the changes to stick

I am having exactly the same problem. One of our staff bought android scanners for our warehouse and they re not roaming properly even with the wireless roaming fix app as it crashes.

thought I would pursue this avenue. I have managed to configure the file and saved it then changed the permissions to read only. But on reboot of the device, it does not connect to the wireless automatically and asks for a password again. On entering the password it wipes out whatever is in my wpa_supplicant file.

I have double checked the syntax etc. I may have to try upgrading the device to lollipop though will probably brick it!!!

Ok just a new post here because the old one is getting quite long..

I think I may have cracked it. There is another file /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf.

When I add the bgscan line into there it parses the line upon starting wpa_supplicant because it throws an error when starting complaining this is not a global variable. So I added it manually to the network specific configuration area like so:

Code:
ctrl_interface=wlan0
driver_param=use_multi_chan_concurrent=1 use_p2p_group_interface=1
update_config=1
device_name=endeavoru
manufacturer=HTC
model_name=HTC One X
model_number=HTC One X
serial_number=SH34BW101272
device_type=10-0050F204-5
config_methods=physical_display virtual_push_button
p2p_disabled=1
disassoc_low_ack=1
p2p_go_max_inactivity=60
p2p_go_ht40=1
p2p_multi_chan=1
concurrent_sched_scan=1
autoscan=periodic:30

network={
	ssid="Mobile-Wireless"
	psk="<VERYSECRETPASSWORD"
	key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
	priority=2
	bgscan="simple:20:-30:20"
}

Bottom line under network configuration bgscan="simple:20:-30:20". Beware this is a very bad setting because it implies now:

Do background scans when the signal gets lower than -30db (so almost continuously, this was on purpose for my testing)
Then rescan every 20 seconds, and I believe the second 20 value is the scan interval when the signal is good.

Despite being a bad value'd test setup.

IT WORKSSS!!!

I can see it re scanning every 20 seconds and considering the roaming candidates. WHOOHOO.

I'm not sure how to put a line in that file from source because it's maintained on the fly I guess because the network is added to it when you connect to it and provide the key. So someone has to make a change in the code that appends lines in that file upon connecting to an unknown network and saving it in there.

In case anyone goes working on this; a sensible config like would be:

bgscan="simple:30:-65:300"

So don't bgscan unless the signal gets worse than -65db and then once every 30 seconds.
When the signal is good do it every 300 seconds.

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

So now all we need is a developer who can change whatever code that generates that /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf to include an extra line per network that gets added. That should resolve the issue. Again, I have no dev skills so I'm kindly asking someone to have a look at this.

So until this gets merged we actually have a manual fix.. ADB pull the file, put the line in the network section. Push it back and fix the permissions and ownership. Then reboot or wpa_cli reconfigure.

Re-testing now on the stock CM10.2 20131002 nightly to see if it works without the CONFIG_BGSCAN=y

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenmod10hox.png
    banner by cypis​

CyanogenMod10.1.x Stable, CM10 archive (scroll below and click Spoiler for cm10) - https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_htc_endeavoru TeamNDVRu https://github.com/TeamNDVRu/

CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.2.2 and 4.3(JellyBean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is place for official cm10.1.x stable , at http://get.cm/?device=endeavoru

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Working with Senior CyanogenMod team members, we have set the official nightlies on track.
    arcee (Ricardo Cerqueira) merged in the ics compatibility codes to cm10 repositories, and thus cm10 endeavoru is now working fully with audio and camera.

gorbi16 is maintainer of endeavoru device/kernel tree, tbalden is one of the maintainers of official htc-doubleshot cm9 device / kernel tree and as such member of TeamDS, and started to hack for HTC One X (endeavoru) as well. Most of you will/might know who mdeejay is, a long-time developer on xda and rootz, who now owns a HOX device too and decided to hack cm9/cm10/cm10.1 for this device as well. gorbi is a long time android hacker who joined the team while we were hacking CM10. Now he's spinning pure JB builds with new kernel so we can test it and merge his stuff soon.

Thanks and credits:
    - the awesome ladies and gents who are creating, helping, rocking cyanogenmod and the cm team
    - thoemy for many patches to keep the ball rolling
    - all you folks who contributed to the opensource scene of android, this time especially endeavoru and endeavoru cm10!
    - special thanks to Pabx for bringing 4.2.1 to HOX first with the awesome AOSP rom!
    - gorbi for his patches in gerrit to shape up the repo even more
    - seadersn for his patches
    - all the kernel hackers who was stabilizing the released htcdev kernel sources, especially showp-1984, riemervdzee, TripNRaVeR, kholk and everyone else!
    - the creators of tf300 and tf201 device trees all around the interwebz
    - tgascoigne for the camera mode patch in cm repo
    - tgascoigne team for the rild fix
    - pabx @ xda for his extended research on echo issue and for providing a fix for it
    - htc, google and all the worthy companies who make it possible

Kernel we use contains support for nfs/cifs/tun. Stuff is being done there by mdeejay, show-p1984, gorbi, thoemy and tbalden
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_htc_endeavoru/tree/cm-10.1

Device tree is a derivation of other tegra3 device trees like Transformer Prime, and GPS patches from the xda thread CM9 Development repositories. Tree orchestrated by mdeejay, gorbi, thoemy and tbalden:
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_htc_endeavoru/tree/cm-10.1

Vendor blobs are from latest update by htc.
    https://github.com/tbalden/android_vendor_htc_endeavoru - cm-10.1 branch

INSTRUCTIONS:

- First time flashing CM 10/10.1 to your HOX (or coming from another ROM)?
    1. Unlock your device and install Clockwork Recovery
    2. Do a Nandroid backup!
    3. WIPE
    4. Install the ROM
    5. Optionally install the Google Addon
    6. Download boot.img as well,
    7. boot into boot loader (adb reboot bootloader). Use fastboot and ‘fastboot flash boot boot.img’ through usb to have the correct kernel/boot image. Otherwise it won’t work/boot.
    8. 'fastboot erase cache' is recommended if you have booting issues

HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
    - Was your problem a hard reboot? Get us the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    - Was your problem a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get the full output.
    - Pastebin links preferred.
    - For now, please leave comments in the forums. We will be monitoring for activity as we continue to fix known issues.

Direct download URLs:

Code:
    -----------===== CM 10.1 nightly/monthly snapshot part =====------------
    CM 10.1 (Android 4.2.2) - supports only newer hboots (1.28 and above) with GPS (thanks to pabx again for his amazing fix for this!)

gapps for 4.2.2: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip
    More info: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Endeavoru_Info

Pending patches in review, that are not included in the nightlies yet, but can be found in the STAGING builds provided in this thread:
    NONE - you should use nightly+vendor installer

NOTE: you need to tap about 6 times the SystemSettings/AboutPhone/BuildNumber part to get Developer Options and Performance menu!

STAGING BUILDS (cm-10.1):
    Staging build 5 (march-16): removed. Network issues
    Staging build 4 (march-15): http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39177613&postcount=12314
    Staging build 3 (march-10): http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38972162&postcount=12034

How to enable FastCharge USB/ sweep2wake? --> SystemSettings / Advanced !

CM 10.1 issues:
    - MHL HDMI broken (use cm-10.1 alpha7 with ICS blobs, if you still need it)
    - On 8MPixel camera sometimes takes a gray image - on lower resolutions it works fine
    - sdcard MUST be vfat (default on htc sense so don't worry if you didnt format it to ext4 manually) (no ext4 support yet) - (if you didn't change it intentionally to ext4 then it's VFAT by default by HTC)
    Works:
    Mostly everything else, including games (touchscreen), camera/camcorder

Beta 10 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/qRk Changelog of Beta 10: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38716677&postcount=11591

Beta 9 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/ISG Changelog of Beta 9: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38641930&postcount=11475
    Beta 8 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/304 Changelog of Beta 8: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38562194&postcount=11388
    Beta 7 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/fo4 Changelog of Beta 7: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38472132&postcount=11263
    Beta 6 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/Sgu Changelog of Beta 6: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38388723&postcount=11110
    Beta 5 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/Eqs Changelog of Beta 5: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38364599&postcount=11046
    Beta 4 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/Rox Changelog of Beta 4: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38346884&postcount=11023
    Beta 3 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/9za Changelog of Beta 3: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38211596&postcount=10865
    Beta 2 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/PKK Changelog of Beta 2: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38165645&postcount=10793
    Beta 1 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/DHl Changelog of Beta 1: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38099251&postcount=10650
    Alpha 9 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/xbI - Changelog of Alpha 9: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38020051&postcount=10514
    Alpha 8 (pure JB vendor): http://d-h.st/aHa - Changelog of Alpha 8: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37993729&postcount=10482
    Alpha 7: http://d-h.st/OO7 - the last alpha with MHL still working (with the known portrait mode bug). Alpha 8 will break it! Read changelog in alpha 8
    Alpha 6: http://d-h.st/EwY
    Alpha 5: http://d-h.st/IlA
    Alpha 4: http://d-h.st/TgD
    Alpha 3: http://d-h.st/S81

Alpha 2: http://d-h.st/tLm (kernel 2.6.39 last build, with older hboot support)
    Fixed camera app (Gallery2.apk) to take pictures while in video recording: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37589103&postcount=9760
    Boot.img (secure=0): http://d-h.st/mvG - Updated feb-03 to fix Torch

Gorbi's build with 3.1.10 kernel, pure JB firmware and kernel: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37674660&postcount=9938 - for new hboot only!

Changelog:
    Alpha 7
    - Synced to upstream (Feb-13)
    - Added ROW io scheduler as default (gorbi cherry-picked and merged) - kernel (boot.img) change
    - Fixed run parts for /system/etc/init.d scripts (sysinit) - ramdisk fix
    - Added uhid.ko for userspace Human Interface Design using apps (gorbi cherry-picked and submitted) - kernel (boot.img) change
    - Added backlight-HDR mode to camera scenes (gorbi's camerawrapper magic)

Alpha-6:
    - synced to upstream (feb-11)
    - USB tethering fixed (ramdisk fix, so boot.img included is needed, or repack your favorite kernel with this A6's boot.img's ramdik)
    - Added Thömy's fix for proximity sensor getting false-alarmed in low light conditions (please test if you're phoning a lot in darker rooms , kernel fix, so boot.img included is needed for this to apply )
    Alpha-5:
    - Gorbi's USB-OTG merged, please test
    - sdcard separated again, moving away from Fused internal storage concept. (Still needs MTP, but we try to resolve this so it could be used as usb mass storage later). You will need to migrate your sdcard/0 folder back if coming from A1 to A4 or any ROM that used /0 as emulated mountpoint, in recovery!! http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37814278&postcount=10175
    - wifi fixed (wpa_supplicant.conf in place)
    - still with Wifi direct (p2p)
    - GPS conf updated to use international NTP pool (thanks Wiretap for pointing this out!)
    - BT seems to be stable now, pls test

Alpha-4:
    - Wifi-direct added (wifi p2p)

Alpha-3:
    - Synced to upstream Feb-09
    - Upgraded to HTC's JB kernel 3.1.10 (HBOOT 1.28 now is requirement to install A3)
    - Wifi signal improvement with the new kernel

Alpha-2:
    - Torch crash fixed (boot.img)
    - Wifi tether fixed
    - Bluetooth is not dodgy anymore.

If your wifi drops after a minute of phone sleep, check advanced settings in WiFi settings (press menu button to get there), and check this post: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37538877&postcount=9680 (tick off Wifi Optimization and Avoid poor connections)

Going back to 4.1.2 (CM10) or going to newer builds from A1-A4, sdcard:

If you go back to your old 4.1 backup from A1 to A4 (not A5+!) or going to newer betas/cm-10.1 nightlies : Do not forget to re-flash your 'old' or new boot.img.
    Also note that you'll have to move your migrated data from /sdcard/0/ back to /sdcard/ (CWM doesn't know about /sdcard/0/ yet).
    This can be done via (while booted in CWM):
    Code:
        adb shell
        cd /sdcard/0/
        mv * ../
        mv .* ../
        cd ..
        rmdir 0

Code:
    -----------===== CM 10 stable official weeklies part =====------------

CM 10 stable official weekly builds:

http://get.cm/?device=endeavoru (- since 2012 october 28 SOD and low power freqs fixed)
    GAPPS http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip gapps mirror http://www28.zippyshare.com/view.jsp?locale=pl&key=349151
    YouTube for jellybean: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1529715

Issues: (we always keep this list up to date!)
    - Occasional soft-reboots with GPS On + Facebook ( http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29651949&postcount=2184 )
    - (in cm10) WiFi direct doesnt work, so disabled in rom - (in cm10.1 wifi direct works)
    - MHL output is rotated incorrectly to portrait in horizontal mode (but workaround added since alpha 8 for hw decoded videos/youtube. Use bsplayer from playstore, almost all videos play with it in correct rotation in hwoverlay)
    - No FM radio app in ROM. But Spirit FM works from market (it's commercial!)
    - Some paid apps loses settings/acconts due to this android jellybean problem: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=34880 Solution is to backup with Titanium Backup and restore to internal memory, not to sd
    - You tell
    Works:
    Mostly everything else, including games (touchscreen), camera/camcorder

If sometimes the build system produces broken packages to mirrors accidentally,then use the previous day's nightly. Computers can derp, so you can expect that too. Like 168mb installer is 9.7mb if you download it...check previous day then.
    Changes are tracked here: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#endeavoru/cm10/next

Archive:
    Prenightly Test 1 - based on official CyanogenMod repos merged/squashed from TeamNDVRu, thanks Gorbi for his patches and build, and uploading
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31664859&postcount=5946
    Beta 2 - TeamNDVRu repository
    Installer http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/14978986/file.html 20120915
    Alpha 11
    Installer http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/19478215/file.html 20120905
    md5 90a6f08237fe1e66aff94bb0493443d1
    Alpha 1 (installer didnt change in alpha 1 v2, only boot.img)
    Installer http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/16351972/file.html MD5: 00412297cf9b9b4fc9ff7beb47e7fe8a . 20120807
    Boot image v2 (multitouch fix) http://d-h.st/Yic -not same as included in installer zip (changed from alpha1 v1 boot.img! )
    Preview 12v2 Installer http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/99176730/file.html MD5: 1ffcebe09448e8ebb1b327aac5401d71. 20120804
    Boot image http://d-h.st/G15 -same as included in installer zip (changed from p11 )
    Preview 1
    Installer http://d-h.st/sBN
    Preview 1 MD5: 98ad227f153da6ef51d027462a2637b0 20120720.
    Boot image without sweep2wake (recommended, stable): http://d-h.st/VWN

If you have mobile data issues, you can try to flash these after ROM installer. We can't include all at once, the one in our build generally works for us, but still it might help some: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1689679

Thank you to EVERYONE involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging and documenting! Enjoy!

Submit your device/device kernel related patches here to gerrit through repo upload or whatever way you generally prefer:
    http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged+project:CyanogenMod/android_device_htc_endeavoru,n,z
    http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged+project:CyanogenMod/android_kernel_htc_endeavoru,n,z

About new HBOOTs (bootloader)
    For cm10!! -- If you're on hboot 1.23, 1.28 or 1.31
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33423141&postcount=8292
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33507923&postcount=8379
    Mdeejay's boot.img for newer HBOOTs http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33891546&postcount=8627

--- on CM10.1 you need to have newer hboot upgraded on your phone and you can use the boot.img included in cm10.1 alphas - hboot 1.28 or above is supported.

Join us on IRC #TeamNDVRu @ freenode
    Changelog:
    NIGHTLIES:

http://get.cm/?device=endeavoru
    http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#endeavoru/cm10/next

Preview 1-12 / Alpha 1-11 / Beta 1-2 changelog:

B2:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 15.09.2012)
    - Wanna more? look @ http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:open,n,z / http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z
    B1:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 13.09.2012)
    - Wanna more? look @ http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:open,n,z / http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z[/SIZE]
    A11:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 05.09.2012)
    - Improved usb mass storage speed (10-11mb/s) (thx seader for hint)
    - Wanna more? look @ http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:open,n,z / http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z
    A10:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 04.09.2012)
    - Reverted old good kernel
    - Added back PowerHAL
    A9:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 01.09.2012)
    - New kernel based on latest htc source code (for 2.17 RUU)
    - Removed PowerHAL (for now)
    A8:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 24.08.2012)
    A7:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 20.08.2012)
    A6:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 17.08.2012)
    A5:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 15.08.2012)
    A4:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 11.08.2012)
    - Android 4.1.1_r4 (JRO03L)
    - Added AVRCP 1.3 features
    - Added new camera features
    - Fix Issue 5547: Apollo will not play MP3 files when using Root Explorer
    - Fix 5922: Alarm not being set my Voice Action
    - Fix 5772: Pattern screen lock shows incorrect attempts
    - Updated Russian translations
    A3:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 10.08.2012)
    - New blobs (proprietary files) from 2.17.401.2 OTA
    - More look @ http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z
    A2:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 09.08.2012)
    - Multitouch fixed
    - More look @ http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z
    A1:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 07.08.2012)
    - Too much changes. dont wanna post here. look @ http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z
    preview 12:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 04.08.2012)
    - Updated blobs (proprietary files) from RUU 2.15.401.5
    - New radio 2.1204.127.19
    - Updated kernel
    - Possible GPS fix (Facebook, etc)
    - Roboto: Fix for Unicode Character U+1EE1
    - Fixed data activity overlay not being removed when data is disabled
    - etc ( http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:open,n,z / http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z )
    preview 11:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 01.08.2012)
    - Updated kernel
    - Updated Polly / pollyd (pabx)
    - Added ability to disable Power menu screenshot (gerrit)
    - Fixed mobile status bar icon when using airplane mode
    - Russian letters in Dialer (only if russian selected in settings) (Pavel Volkov)
    preview 10:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 29.07.2012)
    - Updated kernel
    - Fully fixed echo and call volume (by pabx)
    - Other small fixes, tweaks and cleanups
    preview 9:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 28.07.2012)
    - New stable kernel (based on latest htc source)
    - Added Center clock options
    - Added Hardware key custom rebinding (Settings -> System)
    - Added noise suppression for phone calls options (Dialer -> Settings)
    preview 8:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 27.07.2012)
    - Fixed low freqs (51, 102, 204MHz)
    - Fixed buttons backlights (lags)
    - Fixed music lags (stuttering)
    preview 7:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 26.07.2012)
    - Echo fixed (by pab)
    - Theme Manager
    - Stk fixed (again)
    preview 6:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 25.07.2012)
    - Wi-Fi Hotspot fixed
    - Vibration settings fixed
    preview 5:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 24.07.2012)
    - Android 4.1.1_r3 JRO03H
    preview 4:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 23.07.2012)
    - Tweaked power HAL (475mhz max screen off freq / 306mhz min screen on freq)
    - Various kernel tweaks / dirty hacks :D
    - Fixed Stk app issues
    - Fixed HOLO gradients
    - Fixed battery charging LED
    - More...
    preview 3:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 22.07.2012)
    - Updated kernel with changes from show-p1984
    - Removed HTC crap from kernel
    - Added endeavoru power HAL
    - Fixed touchscreen in games
    - Improved gradients
    - Other minor cleanups and fixes
    preview 2:
    - Latest CM changes (synced 21.07.2012)
    - Fixed buttons backlights
    - Disabled face detect
    - Fixed mobile network search
    - Fixed APN edit
    preview 1:
    - Initial release
    one more..........
    CM 10.2 preview build #2

CM 10.2 preview build #2 (07.08.2013 9:00 UTC)

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CYANOGENMOD RELEASE! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE!

With that said. I have authorization from @gorbi16 to release this for testing. And so far I think it is usable as a daily driver.

Download: http://d-h.st/djT
    4.3 gapps: http://d-h.st/9V3

Installation

1. Make a nandroid backup
    2. Wipe /system
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Flash 4.3 gapps
    5. fastboot flash the included boot.img
    No need for a full wipe. But it is always recommended if you encounter any problems.

Known Issues
    • Task switcher window contents are black (fixed in #2)
    • Screenshot function does not work (fixed in #2)
    • Occasional graphic glitches (reduced in preview #2)
    • Focal has some problems (but stock camera should work)
    • MHL still doesn't work
    • root sometimes not working when set to "only Apps" (more info needed)
      • People report that setting root access to "Apps and ADB" works
      • Also see posts #14482, #14490 and #14491
    • Screen of animation flickers
    • Proximity sensor issues (screen stays black during call)
    • A2DP Bluetooth issues (stuttering sound and stream switching not possible)

FAQ
    • Can I dirty flash coming from CM 10.1?
      • No, you should wipe your /system partition but you can keep /data.
    • Can I dirty flash coming from a CM 10.2 preview build?
      • Yes (so far). But keep an eye on the changelog to see if there are boot.img changes.
    • Where is the Superuser App?
      • The Superuser App is now part of CM. You can find it in the Setting under the System category. Make sure you enable root access for Apps in the Superuser settings. In case you can't find it enable the "Developer options" by tapping "Build number 7" in "About phone" 7 times and enable root access there.

Changelog
    Code:
    [URL="http://d-h.st/djT"]Preview build #2 (07.08.2013 9:00 UTC)[/URL]
    * No boot.img changes
    * Synced with latest CM changes
    * Incorporates Ricardos fixes for the screenshot code

[URL="http://d-h.st/cCb"]Preview build #1 (06.08.2013 12:00 UTC) [/URL]
    * Initial preview
    * boot.img changes!
    * A Bluetooth race condition was fixed. For people with this problem please report back.

Of course many thanks to @XpLoDWilD for the surfaceflinger workaround, @gorbi16 for his usual kernel and device tree updates and all the other CyanogenMod developers!
    Beta 6 uploaded:

Installer zip: http://d-h.st/Sgu
    boot.img (same as in installer zip):http://d-h.st/Q2Y

Changelog:
    - Settings.apk fixed for Processor settings
    - wifi hostpot regression fixed (again, doh)
    - including FM radio fix in aic3008 sound driver (thx TripNRaveR)
    - smartdim for lcd panel, should dim it better (thx TripNRaveR)
    - updated GFX driver nvmap to use outer cache (an optimization, tho' i don't think it will add too much, it's worth a try, and doesn't hurt as far as i tested) (thx TripNRaveR)
    - LP1 0.95V CoreV - should give better battery life when phone is using the low power core, so when you keep it standby (thx TripNRaveR)

So basically props go to TripNRaveR, i've skimmed through the custom kernel repositories and gathered those patches of Trip that were used widely, and looked useful and safe, and not deviating too much from HTC's original kernel.