[Q] CM11 nightlies or milestones, and trebuchet

Search This thread

rootofjesse

Jul 7, 2013
I am using @jfbs CM11 013102014 and it has been very stable. I had to use greenify to get battery usage lower. I had trouble with CWM 6.0.4.7 but eventually got it to finish. My only trouble was that trebuchet FC'd after each boot, so I started using Nova launcher. Is this build based on a nightly or a milestone. I saw that M3 is out and was hoping that this build could be updated with M3 since it has a new trebuchet. Thank you to all the developers who are keeping this phone alive. It is so much more responsive now than Peach Sunrise was for me.

Dvarl

Dec 27, 2009
Orland Park
@jfbs is not publicly updating this rom. Sometimes we get lucky with an update by it's unlikely. The OP states (EOL) end of life. You could try extracting the new launcher from another rom and installing. It may or may not work, may need to install as a system app with proper permissions.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app

Jan 27, 2014
DC
I think jfbs is making updates again. The EOL has been removed from the op. He has released 2 new builds 02/19/14 and 02/20/14. The new build has force close fixes and a new kernel. It should fix some of your problems. Also, I would recommend using cwm 6.0.4.5. Most people have problems with 6.0.4.7.

Thanks,
Samsunggalaxyexhibit4g

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think jfbs is making updates again. The EOL has been removed from the op. He has released 2 new builds 02/19/14 and 02/20/14. The new build has force close fixes and a new kernel. It should fix some of your problems. Also, I would recommend using cwm 6.0.4.5. Most people have problems with 6.0.4.7.

Thanks,
    Samsunggalaxyexhibit4g