Developers help developers

Search This thread

ChrissoBlanko

Mar 8, 2014
Hi folks,

I am new to app development and just released my first own game on Google Play and over the last few days i realized that it is really challenging to get downloads and good ratings.

Here is my offer to you: You review my app and i'll review yours. If you need downloads and 5 stars, drop a comment here.

My Game: "Reverse Pong" in Google Play
Description: Simple highscore game. Get as many points as you can by hitting the boards with the ball. Play risky by using the top screen edge for bouncing off to get more points. How much can you score? I tell you what, if you play it for 3-4 times you'll be addicted ;)

Cheers,

Chrisso

beholdermr

Mar 12, 2014
Hi folks,

I am new to app development and just released my first own game on Google Play and over the last few days i realized that it is really challenging to get downloads and good ratings.

Here is my offer to you: You review my app and i'll review yours. If you need downloads and 5 stars, drop a comment here.

Description: Simple highscore game. Get as many points as you can by hitting the boards with the ball. Play risky by using the top screen edge for bouncing off to get more points. How much can you score? I tell you what, if you play it for 3-4 times you'll be addicted ;)

Cheers,

Chrisso

Ok done.. please comment in mine Spacebase Zap in Play, Thanks ( Mariano )

Dec 22, 2013
Kaliningrad
Hi folks,

Cheers,

Chrisso

Download, give 5 start, and wrote that this is awesom) Please make same thigs with this "Painted Man"