KK 4.4 root

Search This thread

jmneill

Jul 14, 2012
First off, my apologies for this going in the wrong sub-forum, but I know help can be had here

I just gave up my unlimited plan and old rooted bionic for a subsidized Droid Maxx and 6 gigs. Phone came with KK 4.4 19.6.3 Build date of 4/14/14
I've been poking around for an hour and haven't found any simple way to get this thing rooted. Only seen Justin's PwnMyMoto for 4.2 Am I missing something, or do I need to sit back, relax, and check back in a month or two. Root is not imperative to me, but it \'s nice to have. Thanks in advance.

Judah

nhizzat

Mar 12, 2011
Google Pixel 3
OnePlus 6T
So you looked around for an hour, found PwnMyMoto, but didn't see the thread titled "[4.4 ROOT] SlapMyMoto 1.0 (Works with MotoWPNoMo)" which is in the same forum on the same page as the PwnMyMoto thread ?

Reactions: jmneill

jmneill

Jul 14, 2012

So you looked around for an hour, found PwnMyMoto, but didn't see the thread titled "[4.4 ROOT] SlapMyMoto 1.0 (Works with MotoWPNoMo)" which is in the same forum on the same page as the PwnMyMoto thread ?

Affirmative. Thank you for the dose of sarcasm as well as the help.

doitinthedirt

Mar 31, 2014
Affirmative. Thank you for the dose of sarcasm as well as the help.

if I were you I would return the phone and not give up your unlimited data plan you don't have to there's a way around that I'll messge you how to do it I've been doing it for years. 5 phones on a family plan all unlimited data.. you can use your upgrades and still keep unlimited data.. my bill is $201. a month with 5 phones all unlimited data

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.