Karbonn Mobile A5 & A7 (Android 2.3.6)

A5 or A7

• Total voters
Search This thread

samdesilva

Aug 13, 2012
Thank you

Thanks a lot prasad12ka4. I was apprehensive when I bought this phone with respect to whether this phone could be rooted or not. Thank you for the outstanding work of getting us these ROMs. I can rest peacefully now knowing that I will not be limited by the phone. :D

jaydev6681

Jul 25, 2012
Pune
i lose only 1%/ hr. i partitioned my sdcard to ext3, using link2sd app.all 32 apps.are linked to sdcard,making phone mem. free(125 mb). i also use juice defeender on aggressive mode. i also use " super manager(gpc)" as a device administrator, getting 260/330mb ram always free.also use "cache cleaner(j rummy)",set at 1 hr interval to make temp.cache free. Try these all & reply.
i reflashed the ROM
and installed the apps as u said above...but still no luck...i m still losing about 3.5-4%/hr...can u tell me what settings u made on ur device...plz tell me how u configured ur device...

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

In battery use it says 51% used by cell standby,42% used by phone idle & 9% used by display...i m not using my phone at all...all d time it is on standby but still it is draining a lot of battery...and one more thing time without signal is 0%...i m on gsm mode...

ArcanusAdvena

Jun 19, 2012
BackCover and ICS!

Hey prasad earlier you had given links to back cover website
How will i get it in India if they are in Nam (BTW its cost is 135 RS)
Shipping maybe? and what would be the cost!

AND
could you please try and get the link of miui of A7 on other websites (i registered at the website but it redirects to 115.com which you have to register with a chinese mobile phone number)
Once again thank you for the method!

prasad12ka4

Need feed backs

Dear All A5 & A7 members:

I require proper detailed feedbacks of the ROM usage,
eg. After flashing new ROM, earlier how was the ROM functioning, etc.etc.

New ROMS for A5 have already been posted, need people to provide detailed issues and problems using these ROM's upon which suitable changes will be made.
This thread is half dead, people download ROM's Use ROM's, but dont comment on it or share its statistics.
How can we improve in such way? A5 has so many ROM's, no details on it.

A7 MIUI /ICS/ JB ROMS arent posted cause of this negligence, as how these ROMS work in A5 can result the outcome on A7. A7 is bit advanced need to make according changes and code transmissions.

If possible provide your issues, feedback's and current problems which can be rectified.

prasad12ka4

[ROM] A5 new UI power-saving optimization 2.3.6

Download

For how to download from above link, follow the attachment below.

1. This ROM will fix BUG WIFI, gravity sensing, light perception in FM radio
2. ROOTED ROM
3. Default launcher ADW
4. 360 desktop appearance, smooth (pursuit of beauty suggested that choose to use)
5. 360 integrated lock screen is nice
6. system resolution pixel density is modified to 140 Dpi
7. Added a more stable power-saving automatic memory management automatically end system (recommended to choose a balanced mode, the performance suggested that choose to actively mode)
8. super-system power-saving standby one night spent 3% of battery! Open flight mode power saving also
9. added to notice the quick switch of the column switch management software
10. joined the original browser
11 Lock baby system appearance of the new UI appearance of part of the transplant very nice blue tone specific look at picture
12. GPS patched
13 for five seconds positioned to achieve change font for both versions of the Huakang doll fonts and original font
14. delete the original tenth wave of custom software
15 increased by Baidu input method to input more fluid
16. adds DSP sound management
17 increase in the original 3D Gallery you can add photos gadget I like Figure words of advice or a quick diagram.
18 RE Explorer. This is equal to the file manage SD card files in the SDcard folder
19. replace the boot animation for X-ray.
20 replace the boot the first screen to install the software for day language official LOGO,
21 install the memory card option.
22 Replace the system music for millet music. Open more quickly. Beautiful
23. level 5%, convenience and energy saving.
24 increased the Chinese version of JAVA guaranteed to
25 Advanced Task Manager software,
26. SD card speed enhancements to the software. The recommended setting is 2048 to improve the speed of SD card and run the game
27. replace the FM Radio software for the eleventh wave of FM
28. system reads the dynamic icon to replace the read icon
29. system title bar imitation 4.0 style
30. system unlock icon feed transparent icon
31. status bar background to replace the 11-wave, wave 10 is too dark. Personally feel that does not look good.
32 Add Sony display patch,
33. perfect ROOT permission to replace the title Chinese version of the program
34. increase release memory software card to play the game before open the optimization to kill super-strong mission capability for yourself.
35 drop-down icon to replace the
36. replace the tenth wave, RE Management of the RE Manager some BUG.
37. Memorandum 365 calendar add gadgets to increase the good-looking and practical
38. replace the picture of a USB connection
39 on the volume keys to unlock this for me do not need to modify it.
40 Flash method same as all other ROMS

36_0_1344398707.png

Note: China based ROM so Need testers

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

jaydev6681

Jul 25, 2012
Pune
i have already posted the bugs of rooted ROM of karbonn a7(update.zip)...this ROM has battery bug...i tried everything but still i get very less battery life...plz fix dis bugs...

jaydev6681

Jul 25, 2012
Pune
Note: Not tested, try at own risk

Pre-requisites:

• Please backup all your essential and important files like your messages, contacts etc.
• Make sure that your battery is at least 80% charged, otherwise your device may turn off during updating process.
• Turn off all your antivirus as they may create problems.
• Enable your USB Debugging option through this path: Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB Debugging.
• Download all the drivers and ROMS carefully.

Installation:

1. Download ROM
2. Once the ROM is downloaded, connect your Karbonn A7 to computer through USB data cable and move this downloaded ROM file to sd card of your phone.
3. Turn your Karbonn A7 off so that it can be derived to recovery mode. Press and hold Vol. up + key source till screen becomes red.
4. Now in the recovery mode, choose apply update from sdcard. Please note that in recovery mode, normal action of phone can’ be used and you will have to use music rocker keys to move up and down through the various options. You can select any option by pressing and holding the power key.
5. You will see one option name update.zip, just select it.
Now wait for some time, till ROM update will be completed.

6. Once the update is completed, select reboot system now from various options available on the screen.

t1.PNG
The ROM link is same provided by u on page1...so obviously it is rooted ROM(update.zip) Mobiistar s01 ROM...no ICS ROM...it is fake...plz don't try...

prasad12ka4

The ROM link is same provided by u on page1...so obviously it is rooted ROM(update.zip) Mobiistar s01 ROM...no ICS ROM...it is fake...plz don't try...

thanks for the update
my mistake
confusion in mediafire link
will update the ics link soon asi reach my desktop :p

Sent from my Dell Venue using xda premium

Last edited:

jaydev6681

Jul 25, 2012
Pune
this is not a bug
in terms of software to be specific
battery usage differs from person to person

Sent from my Dell Venue using xda premium
i have done almost all tests regarding battery life for 7 days...so i can confirm dat there is kernel bug or ROM bug...On stock ROM i used to get better battery life with same usage and same app...

Top Liked Posts