Contract Killer

Search This thread

cruising6n

Aug 25, 2013
Hey,

i tried it but ist doe not work...

thats my way i do it:

1. game cih search for number of credits "22" gets me for example 6500000 results....
2. after getting another credit i´m searching for "23" gets me 2 files
3. klick them and modify them to 1000 but noch changes in the credit amount...

Need Help :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Glu wallet / Credit / Gold

I'm stuck at step 6. I entered my credits ( which is 4), but when I press back nothing happens. There are no "Liking Glu Mobile" or "Following Glu Mobile" options. I only get an ad to earn 2 credits by downloading different games. I read the op but I didnt see any other method. please help

i m so so stucked at the Wave 50....

for last few waves, i tried more than 10 times to just win a stage, just because i see the reason why i lose: mistake + strategies failure + lack of upgrades...

but for this WAVE 50, i keep try several spell.... its still doesnt reduce the giant monster life !!!.... i m 'devastated'

i been trying 20++times... help me ! i dunwan to spent money to buy coins :mad:

You don't have to be rooted.

Download and install "Astro file manager" to explore you device sd folder or remove the sd card and use a card reader on your Computer to complete this process.

You do not need to play anyone's saved gave to enjoy Glu Mobile Game any more.
    The good news is that with the recent game upgrades, glu mobile makes it easy to share the glu credit across some of their games.

Upgrade your glu mobile games to recent version, then you should have a folder in "android/data/gluwallet" or something similar. Just wallet should be part of the name.

Once you do find it, download the attachment, extract and replace that of your device, this give you over 380,000 gold and be able to spend it on your games too.

what is more, should you exhaust the gold, just make another "copy and replace" and the value restores again.

The folder stores your glu points to be used across all glu mobile games.

get the file.

:cool: :)

CLICK "THANK" BUTTON TO THANK ME IF I HAVE HELPED YOU. IT ENCOURAGES ME TO DO MORE.​
    Aight. This little trick works for leveling, energy, and credits. Not only does it work for Contract Killer, it works for most games on the Market. If you have any experience with cheat engine, consider this nifty trick a version of that for android.

So here goes:

*YOUR ADFREE MUST BE DISABLED, AT LEAST MOMENTARILY*
    First, open Market, install GameCIH 2.
    Second, set your GameCIH hotkey (I used the search softkey)
    Third, click the bottom advertisement to enable Hidden Mode. Wait 7 seconds on the page, and press your hotkey. If "Browser" is in red, you are in Hidden mode. If not, try again by closin out of GameCIH and repeating step 2.
    Fourth, open up Contract Killer, and press your hotkey.
    Fifth, tap input number, and input your current credits amount.
    Sixth, press your back key to resume contract killer and earn at least 1 credit. (By "Liking Glu Mobile" or "Following Glu Mobile" or the method in the OP)
    Seventh, after you have been credited, press hotkey again and type your new credit value. Repeat steps 6-7 until you have only 1 or 2 addresses.
    Eighth, click those two addresses (one at a time) and change values to desired values (ex. 99999) and press MODIFY.
    Final Step: Press back to resume contract killer and buy something that is worth credits. You should have a lot of credits.

;) good luck and have fun. If you need help just ask.

Is there any way to hack the game without having a rooted device? I've heard of an app called contract k. trainer but I can't find it anywhere...