[SCRIPT][Sybr.Lab] Sybr Kernel Cleaning Script Edition 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
In no way, shape, form or function does it have anyway of making your phone faster.

I'm not angry. You just don't understand that this script does not do anything for you. Wipe cache and dalvik in recovery and its the same thing.

But hey what do I know, I only build for 4 different devices, have 2 successful roms for the note itself. Keep thinking your phone is *faster*

Now i read all post on this thread, and i understand why you tell my that. But for me this conversation it's only useful becouse the next time, before flash and before saying "OMG it's the most useful thing i ever try!" I read all the post and take all the topics for learn and do better the next time ;) i think that is that what do you mean for "old school".

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Sybr.KCS can thoroughly clean any residue of a kernel files stored on your phone.

customLogo.gif

Visit Sybr.Lab for more informations
    Please pay a beer to Sybr.name if you like our work !

This script is an archive flashable via the Recovery model of your Android phone, it will allow you to flash any kernel starting on a clean base.

This script will do cleaning your phone and remove any residue of previous kernels installed.

Instalaltion
    - Put the file on your SD card
    - Restart in recovery
    - Flashing the script
    - Flashing a kernel
    - Restart

Download
    Sybr.KCS : link

Changelog
    • More cleaning files for differents tweaks existed (Thunder, SuperCharger, Turbo...)
    • Changing nick for Sybr Kernel Cleaning Script
    In different forums and threads there were hints that this script is absolutely useless:
    The best and even humorous analysis from antiochasylum. But the first analysis I read before was from nobnut.

But even more it seems to be a simple copy of a script by buster041284 for Galaxy S2 which is a clone from script by lipol94 for Galaxy S. Surprisingly no credits given here - not really fair (even for a placebo).

In the original there is the file "cleaningmodules" which isn't in the Sybr script - simply forgotten to copy it. The script would clean the modules:
    Code:
    #!/system/bin/sh
    rm -rf /system/lib/modules
    rm -rf /system/etc/glitch-config
    rm /data/local/logger.ko
    From busters script resulting are the strange kernel entries like Thoravukk, Siyah.... These are S2 Kernel (I assume). The thread is closed.

This script doesn't do anything, so it doesn't do dangerous things.
    But: if a member just copies and adds entries without even checking what they'll do or wether they might work I would be afraid that he might add dangerous things by "nescience (or even ignorance?)" in new versions.

And when I see ROMs that use this script without any control I'm even more surprised.

So maybe the OP should check this script and clean it - even if the resulting content is NULL:
    Stop talking about rom, and let this thread for my script. Thanks.
    Edition 1.1 out !
    Thread closed

This thread could be closed for a few obvious reasons:

• Useless
    • No own development
    • Taken from scripts of other developers without giving credit
    For this ^^^^^