Kindle fire stuck in stock boot screen.

Search This thread

jma9454

Apr 11, 2012
Seattle
Then it sounds to me like a broken USB port on your kindle. Have you tried different ports on your computer?
And another thing: does your kindle turn on when you plug it into your computer?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

PkerFrailey

Jan 26, 2014
Then it sounds to me like a broken USB port on your kindle. Have you tried different ports on your computer?
And another thing: does your kindle turn on when you plug it into your computer?

The port isn't broken, when I have it turned off then plug it into the computer it gets power, but doesn't get recognized. maybe the data transfer pin messed up, but I don't see how that would make it be stuck in a boot loop.

jma9454

Apr 11, 2012
Seattle
So what were the steps you took to get it where you are now?
What caused it to go into a boot loop?

jma9454

Apr 11, 2012
Seattle
I have no idea, my sister uses it, and its completely stock, never did anything to it.

So you haven't ever done anything to it?
Never attempted to root, or anything?
I thought you were having trouble with getting your computer to recognize that you were in fastboot, my bad.
If that's your case, your initial statement that you were in the same situation as the other guy is actually wrong.
All you have is a bad cord or USB port.
Is the cord the same one you use for your G2?
If not, try it; if it is, try a different cord if you have one.

PkerFrailey

Jan 26, 2014
So you haven't ever done anything to it?
Never attempted to root, or anything?
I thought you were having trouble with getting your computer to recognize that you were in fastboot, my bad.
If that's your case, your initial statement that you were in the same situation as the other guy is actually wrong.
All you have is a bad cord or USB port.
Is the cord the same one you use for your G2?
If not, try it; if it is, try a different cord if you have one.

yeah, same cored, tried different ports. still nothing.