Flappy bird post highest galaxy gear scores here

Search This thread

jutley

Mar 23, 2006
UK
Anyone tried to install the banned game flappy bird on the watch how does it play? well post your highest scores here and be on the hall of fame oy yea if possible post screenshots to prove your score and be the xda champ. i will post the highest top 10 scores here on the first page thread so all can see well enough flapping around and good luck.

Here is a video with a few tips on how to master the flappy bird once and for all below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD-nzHy2DdU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.engadget.com/2014/02/09/flappy-bird-bye-bye/

If you need to know how to take a screenshot on your galaxy gear here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2646302

The rules are plain and simple you must verify your score with a screenshot from your galaxy gear watch only and post in the thread the score will then be posted. Scores without screenshot will be ignored and must be with galaxy gear device only good luck may the flap be with you.

Scores TOP 10

1 benjiboythelad 69
2 Gingerdude 58
3 Me 12

Attachments

• The-Flappy-Bird-game-008.jpg
    The-Flappy-Bird-game-008.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 211
  • hall_of_fame_494x175.jpg
    hall_of_fame_494x175.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

hurdlejade

Sep 29, 2012
Please no, don't even try. It's not even a game, and it was built in such a way that you constantly fail.

T-Anthony78

Jan 27, 2014
I sideloaded it, yes.

apkgalaxy.com

It is slower than normal, which you might think is a good thing, but the bird jumps about a tenth of a second after you tap the screen... which makes it more challenging. My high score on my watch is 11, as opposed to 30 on my phone lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

jutley

Mar 23, 2006
UK
I sideloaded it, yes.

apkgalaxy.com

It is slower than normal, which you might think is a good thing, but the bird jumps about a tenth of a second after you tap the screen... which makes it more challenging. My high score on my watch is 11, as opposed to 30 on my phone lol

How did you sideload it and does it stick after reboot or does it disapear are you on pure samsung stock rom?

T-Anthony78

Jan 27, 2014
There are a ton of videos on YouTube and instructions in these forums on how to side load. I have stock Gear, with a few added applications (calculator, Cut The Rope, Flappy Bird, Ming Games, etc)

No hanging. Like I said, it runs fine, just a hair slower than on the phone.

benjiboythelad

May 15, 2013
behind you :)
Side load/ adb install basic lyrics install Kies down load minimal adb and fast boot ( Google them both. Put the Apk file in the folder minimal adb n fast boot and open the adb.exe on your desktop type adb devices press okay on your watch
The type adb install "apkname" wait and then say thank you :)

jutley

Mar 23, 2006
UK
ok enough on how to install what's your highest scores post here mine is 9

Last edited:

gingerdude

Apr 23, 2012
58 :)
Edit sorry 58 was I'm my tablet, gear score only 8 but will update with screen shot when I have a respectable score to post.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

getbuzzin

Oct 26, 2011
Would anyone be willing to sell me their Galaxy gear with flappy bird installed for $2500? I was going to buy one on Craigslist but he wouldn't come down from his asking price of $3500. I would need a guarantee that the gear will come with the game pre installed. Thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jutley

Mar 23, 2006
UK
Would anyone be willing to sell me their Galaxy gear with flappy bird installed for $2500? I was going to buy one on Craigslist but he wouldn't come down from his asking price of $3500. I would need a guarantee that the gear will come with the game pre installed. Thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Why don't you just buy a gear cheap and use adb to side load it and save yourself all that flapping about?

He'll you can have mine for that price if you wish if it makes you flappy happy.

Last edited:

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
Why don't you just buy a gear cheap and use adb to side load it and save yourself all that flapping about?

He'll you can have mine for that price if you wish if it makes you flappy happy.

You know it is a joke?
The news was all the fools spending thousands to get a device with this game