Glass screen protector for under 8$

Search This thread

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal
Last year, I pre-odered the Spigen Glass screen protector about a month before the Note 3 came out. Thanks to Spigen's AWEFUL customer service and absolutely no support what soever, i got my glass tr about a month and a half after I got the note3. Spigen have great products but there is no way i'm dealing with them again because of their lack of respect for paying customers.

About 2 months ago i had to replace my Note 3 and thus lost my glass protector and i bought a protector from a seller on ebay that offered me a very high quality product, which was to my knowledge as good as spigens products and 5 times less expensive. Now, that seller has ready for shipping the protector for the S5, so if like me, you've already pre-ordered it and want to have the protector ready for application on april 11th, then you can go buy it now for a ridiculous $7.60 with free shipping.

Great deal for a glass protector

Get it now here: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/0-26-Hardnes..._Screen_Protectors&hash=item3a8d01fcf8&_uhb=1

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
Last year, I pre-odered the Spigen Glass screen protector about a month before the Note 3 came out. Thanks to Spigen's AWEFUL customer service and absolutely no support what soever, i got my glass tr about a month and a half after I got the note3. Spigen have great products but there is no way i'm dealing with them again because of their lack of respect for paying customers.

About 2 months ago i had to replace my Note 3 and thus lost my glass protector and i bought a protector from a seller on ebay that offered me a very high quality product, which was to my knowledge as good as spigens products and 5 times less expensive. Now, that seller has ready for shipping the protector for the S5, so if like me, you've already pre-ordered it and want to have the protector ready for application on april 11th, then you can go buy it now for a ridiculous $7.60 with free shipping.

Great deal for a glass protector

Get it now here: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/0-26-Hardnes..._Screen_Protectors&hash=item3a8d01fcf8&_uhb=1

I have had better luck with SPIGEN - in fact I ordered the New Nano Glass Screen Protector in anticipation of getting the S5 (I Preordered on teh 24th) and the Spigen glass screen protector has already shipped (according to UPS) what is amazing to me is that they have the Screen protectors ready to ship even before the phones have hit the streets.

I admit - it seems too good to be true - so I will be very interested to check the box when it arrives to make sure it is the right screen protector - it seems like Spigen has it figured out pretty well this time....I will report back when I get the shipment later this week.

degast

Oct 1, 2008
I have had better luck with SPIGEN - in fact I ordered the New Nano Glass Screen Protector in anticipation of getting the S5 (I Preordered on teh 24th) and the Spigen glass screen protector has already shipped (according to UPS) what is amazing to me is that they have the Screen protectors ready to ship even before the phones have hit the streets.

I admit - it seems too good to be true - so I will be very interested to check the box when it arrives to make sure it is the right screen protector - it seems like Spigen has it figured out pretty well this time....I will report back when I get the shipment later this week.

Keep us up to date on how it performs with the S5: smoothness of touch, premium feeling, ease of installation and last but not least does fingerprint scanner still work.

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal

Ya, mine was also "shipped" but in fact only the tracking number was generated, it was never actually shipped. Until you actually see the first checkpoint that say it has been accepted at the shipping facility, i wouldnt cont on it. Maybe they learned from their mistake, but ignoring all my emails and support tickets will make me not be their client, ever again, at least not with them directly, possibly with a reseller like amazon.

In any case, i got my screen protector, and it's legit, it nice, smooth and look almost identical to spigen's. Also, this guy didnt make me pay an extra 5$ for rounded corners. I'm happy with my purchase, and it just proves that paying 40$ for a piece of glass isnt worth it when a chinese version makes me as happy

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
Ya, mine was also "shipped" but in fact only the tracking number was generated, it was never actually shipped. Until you actually see the first checkpoint that say it has been accepted at the shipping facility, i wouldnt cont on it. Maybe they learned from their mistake, but ignoring all my emails and support tickets will make me not be their client, ever again, at least not with them directly, possibly with a reseller like amazon.

In any case, i got my screen protector, and it's legit, it nice, smooth and look almost identical to spigen's. Also, this guy didnt make me pay an extra 5$ for rounded corners. I'm happy with my purchase, and it just proves that paying 40$ for a piece of glass isnt worth it when a chinese version makes me as happy

well - here is what I see when I click on the tracking number they sent me:

Package Status:In Transit

Fontana, CA, United States 04/01/2014 3:50 A.M. Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility

So - It is definately in transit - I sure wish the S5 was - lol

(I have purchsed the chinese versions that are cheaper and I can say first hand that you get what you pay for) but at the end of the day, if the inexpensive screen protector works for you - that's great - I have had good luck with Spigen and that works for me -better than the others do - and it is in shipment - should be here in a few days

Last edited:

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal
I had spigen glass tr on all my previous phones, and i can tell you you picked the wrong chinese seller. I dont see any difference except the price

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk