[Q] Installing roms on LG OPTIMUS ME P350

Search This thread

Mar 4, 2012
New Delhi
Is there a way to install a ROM on Lg Optimus Me P350 without booting into custom recovery. Because I have been trying a lot to boot into recovery by doing all the tutorials have told me but I am still not able to boot into recovery. Is there anyway else. :confused:

P/S I have tried using ROM manager, my phone rebooted with a factory reset. :mad:

THIS POST IS FOR LG OPTIMUS ME P350 ONLY

Reactions: Rohithyadav007

Nightwolf117

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane, Queensland
Do a search for AmonRa or ClockWork Mod zips for LG P350, download a zip of it, unpack the .img file, then transfer to phone, root, then download Terminal Emulator off the market, open it, then type this

su
cd /sdcard
flash_recovery recovery.img

Make sure to place on the root of sdcard, and rename the zip to recovery.img

Then try the ClockworkMod/AmonRA recovery key-combintion.

Good luck!
CJ

Please help me get an unlocked Windows Phone 7 device D;

Reactions: AvatarSSJ

Mar 4, 2012
New Delhi
Don't quite understand

After unzipping the .zip file I have 3 files: flash_image.exe
md5sum
and the image which i renamed as recovery.img
as you said. Which one of these do I have to transfer? Is it the recovery.img only?

Rohithyadav007

Jun 5, 2012
lg optimus me

Is there a way to install a ROM on Lg Optimus Me P350 without booting into custom recovery. Because I have been trying a lot to boot into recovery by doing all the tutorials have told me but I am still not able to boot into recovery. Is there anyway else. :confused:

P/S I have tried using ROM manager, my phone rebooted with a factory reset. :mad:

Add moding for lg optimus me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do a search for AmonRa or ClockWork Mod zips for LG P350, download a zip of it, unpack the .img file, then transfer to phone, root, then download Terminal Emulator off the market, open it, then type this

su
    cd /sdcard
    flash_recovery recovery.img

Make sure to place on the root of sdcard, and rename the zip to recovery.img

Then try the ClockworkMod/AmonRA recovery key-combintion.

Good luck!
    CJ

Please help me get an unlocked Windows Phone 7 device D;