[Q] [HELP] Samsung Galaxy Ace GT S5830 screen problem

Search This thread

deluxejay

Feb 1, 2013
Nairobi
www.facebook.com
I recently purchased Galaxy Ace then I lost its battery immediately after purchase replaced it with a perfect batt from Galaxy Y Duos which lasts almost a day on heavy use on Y Duos... My problems are that the Y Duos batt in ace is soooooooo pathetic that it lasts less than an hour, Again if I I'm in a 2G network area my Ace touch screen seems to misbehave pretty weird touching itself every now n then but when I'm in 3G network it works just fine except for the batt drain

D

Deleted member 5617821

I recently purchased Galaxy Ace then I lost its battery immediately after purchase replaced it with a perfect batt from Galaxy Y Duos which lasts almost a day on heavy use on Y Duos... My problems are that the Y Duos batt in ace is soooooooo pathetic that it lasts less than an hour, Again if I I'm in a 2G network area my Ace touch screen seems to misbehave pretty weird touching itself every now n then but when I'm in 3G network it works just fine except for the batt drain

I think it is the battery problem. Both Galaxy Ace and Galaxy Ace Duos batteries have different requirements. So my suggestion would be to get an original Samsung Galaxy Ace battery from any of your friends and put it on to see if it solves the problem. If it does solve the problem, then you can buy a new Samsung Galaxy Ace battery. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

Reactions: deluxejay

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5617821

I think it is the battery problem. Both Galaxy Ace and Galaxy Ace Duos batteries have different requirements. So my suggestion would be to get an original Samsung Galaxy Ace battery from any of your friends and put it on to see if it solves the problem. If it does solve the problem, then you can buy a new Samsung Galaxy Ace battery. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)