[App] [Apr-26-09] WM6.5 Favorite People Plug-in

Search This thread

Lledrith

Apr 1, 2009
Does this plugin uses the outlook favorite contacts? I guess outlook uses favorite as well as I do use iContact and after a rom reinstall and icontact reinstall my favorite contacts are still there...

cabetoguerra

May 5, 2008
Spanish language version

AppStar Titanium
Favorite People Plug-in

This plug-in allows you to add your favorite contacts to the WM 6.5 CHome (aka Titanium) homescreen.
Supports VGA, WVGA, QVGA, WQVGA, and QVGA Square

atcontactsss3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Install:
1. Install the .Net Compact Framework 2.0 or higher if you don't already have it. (It's required but most cooked roms have it)
2. Install the attached ATContacts v0.98.CAB to Device
3. Enjoy easy access to all your favorite peeps!

Usage:
Tap the "Select Favorite People" panel to add a contact and a phone number of your choice.
Tap the contact panel to view the contact card.
Tap the "Call" softkey to initiate a phone call to the stored number.

History:
v0.98 Beta
- Improved load time when viewing contact card
- Added ability to change "fave people" caption to something else
- Added alternate layout option with larger contact photo
- Added ability to apply user customized layouts
- Changed deployment to use the new AppStar Titanium Plug-in Installer

v0.95 Beta
- Added ability to change order of favorite contacts
- Improved dial time after tap to call phone number almost instantly
- Added Actions tab to set global tap actions across all contacts. Set Tap contact panel and Tap soft key 2 to: View contact info, Call phone number, or Send SMS
- Fixed the fave contacts disappearing bug after restart that a few users are having

v0.91 Beta
- Added support for WVGA, QVGA, WQVGA, and QVGA Square

v0.9 Beta - First Release
- VGA Only

Planned Updates:
1. Add new category to contacts for easy restore.

Epic thanks to drkfngthdragnlrd, showaco and everyone else involved in CHome research. You guys all rock!!!
Thanks to chanvi93 and mysha for testing .NetCF 3.5!
Thanks to drkfngthdragnlrd and 151jcolon for non-VGA layouts!

Background wallpapers:
AppStar Metal 1
AppStar Metal 2

WM 6.5 + VGA, WVGA, QVGA, WQVGA, and QVGA Square

v0.98 is the latest

Hello! Do You have the Spanish language version: ATContacts v0.98.CAB? If I like it I can help translate translate it into Spanish, thanks

iboj007

The plugin works fine for me until I try to add new contacts. After adding them, i try to exit the program and I get "An unexpected error has occured in ATcontacts.exe. select quit and then restart the program, or select details for more information.... this is an invalid id"

I am using .98

Thanks

tk_berlin

Jun 20, 2008
if i press on the favorite people tab i always get a message that ATContacts couldn't be opened or doesn't have a proper certificate ... iam using a german rom .. any way to fix this ?

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Export this and all subkeys:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\ATFavePeople]

The only problem is, when reflashing or hard reset, reinstalling the plugin and importing the registry, that on the fisrt contact the contact data and the text add contacts overlaps, and the contact is useless and has to be reloaded.

brightedge

Mar 7, 2007
www.brightedgesolutions.com
The only problem is, when reflashing or hard reset, reinstalling the plugin and importing the registry, that on the fisrt contact the contact data and the text add contacts overlaps, and the contact is useless and has to be reloaded.

Hmm, not sure about that. I compared the rgu from the OEM in Calkulin's kitchen with the keys in the registry after I added my contacts, exported all of the changes, and added them to my custom settings OEM. Seems like it should work fine like any other program, but who knows. The next time I flash, I'll report back.

Last edited:

ookba

Oct 12, 2007
LA
Smartphone version of ATContacts.exe?

Sorry if this has been asked already. I got the Fave Panel all set up in my Excalibur ROM (see screenshots) but ATContacts.exe won't run as I am sure it's built for the PPC platform. Is there a Smartphone version of ATContacts.exe?

Attachments

• Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 31