Working My Water live wallpaper & more from Asus Transformer!

Search This thread

cYraXx

Oct 9, 2010
the search funtion isnt working atm... i dont know if there was a reupload, but the weather.apks are down... plz reupp or post a link, if anyone has it...

Dark__king

Feb 4, 2012
Does this work on kindle fire?

Well i got this to work on my other tablets but on my kindle fire instead of the ice and bubbles showing up a white square replaces them but the water and background are fine. Can you help me with this matter?

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Well i got this to work on my other tablets but on my kindle fire instead of the ice and bubbles showing up a white square replaces them but the water and background are fine. Can you help me with this matter?

te0o

Jan 12, 2012
Burgas
Is there any way to make the weather widget show a moon when it's dark outside? Because it's 2 AM here, the widget is showing a shining sun and it freaks me out. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: mansoordk

HoushaSen

Jul 10, 2012
Signed weather worked fine on my stock galaxy note 10.1 without root. All I did is install then reboot. I wonder our there is signed mail widget.

Thank you opener.

be_man36

Jan 30, 2008
Wow u guys are a real big help! .....NOT! This isn't even working on my touchpad with cm9 would luv to get this working thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here it is! A working apk of the My Water live wallpaper from the transformer. :)

Download the file then place it in system/app with Root Explorer (or whatever file explorer program you use) and change the permissions to what the rest are set at. I'm also attaching the Weather widget from the Transformer as well. If you want any other things the Transformer has let me know and I'll grab em. Credit goes to dc13 from the Transformer forum for deodex'ing the Rom so we can all enjoy this.

Screenshot below of the live wallpaper and Weather widget. I tried to get the screenshot app to work, but no luck. Most likely due to it being located and tied in with the Settings menu...

If you get "INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES" error on tiamat 1.4 or any other Honeycomb device, install the Weather_signed and MyWater_signed apk's that were provided by shift_

Added the default Asus Transformer wallpaper as well. It's the tree one.

I just rar'd up the whole /app/ folder. That way everyone can grab whatever else they want, and test them individually and maybe get some more things going. These aren't going to be signed, though. So they will need to be pushed to /system/app with Root Explorer or ADB. You can sign them yourselves, though! I use an Auto-Signer, I'll post that if needed.

Here is a video of the live wallpaper in action. Thanks to Clipp for this! http://www.smartkeitai.com/asus-transformers-water-live-wallpaper-available-for-motorola-xoom-video/

https://rapidshare.com/files/459656108/Transformer_Apps.rar

device.png
    Can someone post screenshots of these on the Xoom?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

device.png
    Update (5/28/11):
    Message in a bottle

screen_20110528_1530.png

Download: http://db.tt/OUpbki0

Sorry i know its nothing special but I have had too much going on to do a lot. Please bare with me and feel free to continue submitting suggestions.

Updated beer!

I hope this is more what you guys are looking for. If not I can keep tweaking it ;-)

screen_20110528_1846.png

Download: http://db.tt/6P8KxAC

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    It will work but as soon as you select the live wallpaper and select the Mywater live wallpaper, do not wait for the the preview to load completely, immediately apply it. It works, I found out the technique after several attempts.:D
    changing the ice cubes is as simple as changing .apk to .zip... opening the zip.... changing the ice_cube.png, zip the package, and resigns.... change back to .apk!