[ROM][TAR][ODIN] Full Restore (Return To Stock) N900PVPUBMJ4 TAR

Search This thread

Tw1sted247

Nov 10, 2012
NorthWest
Flash this in Odin PDA Block to restore your phone to Stock MJ4. I've used this 3 times and I have not once lost any data or apps.

I would like to thank samsung-updates.com for this file.

Return to Stock N900PVPUBMJ4

Thanks Skunk, Very happy to see you finally showing your face around here in these parts(aka Note 3 forums)!!:highfive::highfive:

THANK YOU for the TAR:good:

chriseboy

Jul 19, 2009
Yes, this should be safe to flash in Odin regardless of the Rom you're on. Yes, this is a return to stock mj4. It flashes the modem, firmware, radios, kernel and recovery. This is everything back to stock mj4.
can you post a screen shot on just tell me how to flash this with odin? (what boxes need to be checked and what not) im new to odin. lol. ive rooted with cf auto root so i know the basics of how it works but i just dont want to brick this thing. thanks

Reactions: micmars

Skunk Ape1

Nov 26, 2011
Killeen
I'm at work and not at my computer. But the tar goes in the PDA box with PDA checked and auto restart checked. Nothing else....

After putting your phone in download mode and plugging it into the usb port of your computer, the com id block should have com and any number. If not, you have a driver or usb port/cable issue that will need to be corrected before continuing.

dam90042

Jun 21, 2007
Encino
Skunk thanks for sharing this tar file and not leaving it sitting around, where no one else could use:D

Posted from my Midnight Feast Note 3... Another Skunk Ape1 creation

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
To split hairs, weren't those the upgrade tar files, and not the entire stock rom (ie, put your phone back to stock, aside from the highly irritating Knox counter)? I believe that even @freeza base rom has root added, with odex and DeOdex options, and can be flashed from TWRP. Please let me know if I'm mistaken, and I will not correct this.

The irrefutable fact remains that it was posted in its own thread by an individual whom has the best moniker/avatar combo on any forum with a user base larger than zero. If you doubt me on this, I'll point to you to the moniker and avatar and suggest that you reconsider.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: JimHuff

dgipson

Feb 12, 2008
can you post a screen shot on just tell me how to flash this with odin? (what boxes need to be checked and what not) im new to odin. lol. ive rooted with cf auto root so i know the basics of how it works but i just dont want to brick this thing. thanks

Good question

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

First of thanks. ... But will this also rest the Knox counter also?

Last edited:

corybucher

Dec 29, 2009
LG Velvet
Motorola Edge Plus (2022)

Skunk Ape1

Nov 26, 2011
Killeen
Here's a screenshot.

gn3%20odin.jpg

tuemuch

May 17, 2009
Has not came up!

Skunk appreciate all what you do, my question is I followed the instructions on restoring my phone, before it was bootlooping after I did the full restore and it said it odin that it passed, it is still just showing the samsung emblem, I redid it again and it said that it passed, but this is where I am stuck at, any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts