[Q] Help with my s3mini

Search This thread

droidgeek 18

Jun 12, 2014
My s3 mini is freaking out I don't know if it is a virus, but my home button freaks out. Without me touching it, it will bring up the recent apps menu and close out my apps and return to the homescreen and it goes on forever can someone help me plz.

My s3 mini is freaking out I don't know if it is a virus, but my home button freaks out. Without me touching it, it will bring up the recent apps menu and close out my apps and return to the homescreen and it goes on forever can someone help me plz.

I'm pretty sure it's not a virus (are there even mobile viruses?) so you should be 50% calmed down now. As for the problem, I've got no idea what's happening, but you should flash a completely stock ROM (without wiping nothing at first) and see if the problem persists. If it does, try factory reseting the newly installed stock ROM and then everything should be OK (however make a backup of all your important data as you'll lose it).

factorexh

Feb 1, 2013
I'm pretty sure it's not a virus (are there even mobile viruses?) so you should be 50% calmed down now. As for the problem, I've got no idea what's happening, but you should flash a completely stock ROM (without wiping nothing at first) and see if the problem persists. If it does, try factory reseting the newly installed stock ROM and then everything should be OK (however make a backup of all your important data as you'll lose it).
if you tried above and didnt worked. its probably a hardware problem