• kaiser_led_indikace_130.jpg
    kaiser_led_indikace_130.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:

snowgum

Oct 21, 2007
duttythroy 10 3g button comm manager

Dear Dutty,
I posted this on the main board but will post it here as well. I installed your 10 button 3g comm manager on my orange tytn II (original rom). It works brilliantly, except that my pda won't go to sleep anymore. This appears to be because active sync is running in the background, as I use push email. If I turn of activesync manually, then it goes to sleep perfectly. This wasn't a problem with the original htc 9 button comm manager, but it is persisting after un installing the 10 button comm manager. Is there any way to correct this glitch?

Many thanks for all of your amazing work.

Matthew

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
new updates with new cabs dated [19.11.07]

New cabs updates dated [19.11.07]

Sorr guys i havent been here awhile been busy with my roms will try and edit the thread with cabs:)

JamesAub

Feb 27, 2007
When i install the new HTC Audio Manager CAB on my kaiser, im getting build 409.721. Anyone else got this?

scouser_75

Oct 15, 2007
Duttythroy, a quick question for you mate. I'm a little confused regarding the HTC HOme Plug-in.

I see that in the second post of this thread HTC Home Plug-in is V2.0. BUT on the updated HTC Home Plug-In (19/11/07) it is listed as being V1.6.

Which is the latest version dude?

JamesAub

Feb 27, 2007
There are 2 different apps with similar names :)

HTC Home is the thing with the clock/launcher/weather etc

HTC Home Plugin is a small bar that you can have on the today screen that has small icon shortcuts to the com manager, phone and stuff.

They really should have come up with a different name!

scouser_75

Oct 15, 2007
There are 2 different apps with similar names :)

HTC Home is the thing with the clock/launcher/weather etc

HTC Home Plugin is a small bar that you can have on the today screen that has small icon shortcuts to the com manager, phone and stuff.

They really should have come up with a different name!

Gotcha. Thanks James.

bR00k

Oct 27, 2007
does the equalizer work on your kaiser?
there is no difference after configuation

regards
rouven

Last edited:

ladytoast

Oct 25, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The latest version (uploaded 19-11-07) of Audio Player seems to be crashing a lot for me. I did un-install the older version before installation. Anyone else having problems with it?

athanaso77

Apr 8, 2007
Area 51
Has anyone managed to make HTC equalizer work??? It does not work for our Kaiser. The same as HTC Audio Booster and i guess this is the reason that it is not listed on the first page.

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Has anyone managed to make HTC equalizer work??? It does not work for our Kaiser. The same as HTC Audio Booster and i guess this is the reason that it is not listed on the first page.

To get the equalizer working, you need to plug the headphone that comes with the kaiser... when you have pluged, the equalizer works fine ;)

Cheers.

jyavenard

May 15, 2006
Melbourne

When installed on my kaiser (either with the HTC stock ROM, or Sleuth ROM), the icon or rotating the screen looks like an empty battery with a red exclamation mark.
if I open the keyboard or rotate the screen, the icon will be as what it supposed to be.

anyone else experienced that problem?

kelv1ntran

Nov 8, 2007
touchflo on hermes?

does anybody know how to get touchflo onto the hermes i've tried touch commander but i don't like it... i knoe there are homebrews out there but the 1's that i've tried don't have all the files to download... can somebody help me i want the cube! haha thanks

Top Liked Posts