what do I use to convert movies??

Search This thread

khoury1

Feb 8, 2013
I have a few movies on my laptop and transferred one to my phone movie plays but no audio. Movie is a MP4 I tried few different players and codec packs but still no audio.

sonny_c

Oct 29, 2007
Houston
I have a few movies on my laptop and transferred one to my phone movie plays but no audio. Movie is a MP4 I tried few different players and codec packs but still no audio.

I second MX Player. I've tried many players and this one is the best. Most of the files I have are MP4 and MX Player plays them just fine.

Reactions: khoury1

jbryson16

Jul 9, 2010
Louisville
Definitely MX player! It plays everything. I use it to watch movies in 1080 all the time. Looks amazing on this phone!

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There are tons of players. One that I use and it's free is MX Player in the Playstore. MP4 should play on most any player. Are you sure you converted with audio?

I second MX Player. I've tried many players and this one is the best. Most of the files I have are MP4 and MX Player plays them just fine.