debrick image - kitkat 4.4.2 i747

Search This thread

rishidhar

Mar 20, 2007
Anyone have a debrick.img for the new bootloader NE4? I tried to downgrade to MBJ (don't ask why, just cuz) and bricked it.

theramsey3

Jun 27, 2012
Did you have any luck with debricking? Or did your fate end the same as everyone else thus far; Fancy paperweight? Curious as I won't be updating till there is a debrick solution that works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app

rishidhar

Mar 20, 2007
I was able to bring it back to life. Always have if I find the right debrick image that relates to your last used bootloader version.

Not sure why others are having a hard time.

Did you have any luck with debricking? Or did your fate end the same as everyone else thus far; Fancy paperweight? Curious as I won't be updating till there is a debrick solution that works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app

santij07

Jan 23, 2014
Hi you will have the debrick image for i747m kitkat 4.4.2, if yes please post a link for it. Thanks:crying:

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Guys, you know everything we know. All available info is in the actual debrick thread. If I learn anything more I will post it there. And no, I do not have any debrick images for your devices. (I dont even have an I747) All available images are already posted in the thread.

Reactions: mrrocketdog
I bricked my at&t i747 by not following directions and I ended up not knowing which firmware i was on so I had to make debrick sd cards of all the images found at the link mentioned above before I got the right one . NE4 I used the debrick256.img which worked. I used a 32 gig sd sandisk HC.
I also had to repartition the sd for each image I wrote to the sd.

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
I bricked my at&t i747 by not following directions and I ended up not knowing which firmware i was on so I had to make debrick sd cards of all the images found at the link mentioned above before I got the right one . NE4 I used the debrick256.img which worked. I used a 32 gig sd sandisk HC.

Please elaborate on exactly how you bricked and link to the debrick file. There are a lot of NE4 images so need to know which one, also need to know what kind of brick it fixed.

brick

I was trying to update SGH-I747 to UCUFNE4_4.4.2 I misread the instructions and I didn't reset my firmware and install the ota over custom ones.Phone rebooted maybe 3 seconds and was dead after that. The only life the phone had was remove battery and plug charger in and the red light came on.
Fix the debrick image I used was from rishidhar post of enewman17's files here the file that worked was debrick256.img using 32g sandisk sd card. This is the thread that help alot on understanding what to do here I also used 2 sd cards one with all my apps and the debrick image .Not sure if what I done is how I am explaining it I think I rooted the sd card after it booted up then with towelroot then supersu thenrom manager then recovery then booted in to it and flashed this then restored a nandroid backup of task 650 4.4.4 all is fine now.I think so far

Last edited:
Reactions: DocHoliday77

ncwmdsf

Mar 23, 2014
San Francisco
Here Is My SGH-I747UCUFNE4 KK 4.4.4 debrick image

what did u used Class 10 64gb or class 4?

I don't know if you still want this but I need a debrick image for a long ago hard bricked Pantech P9070 AT&T Burst, running JB 4.3 so if anyone can post a link I would be grateful. Hope this helps,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzOyETJ4TRdcYWRFaFl6dUJNUUU/view?usp=sharing

And here is the zip tool I used to extract it so no one needs ever get stuck again

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzOyETJ4TRdcRUxneHdlaHhpU2M/view?usp=sharing

Obviously I owe everything to all the gigantic brains like Doc Holiday so hope it helps and don't forget about my Pantech P9070 need of a 4.3 JB debrick image :eek:

ncwmdsf

Mar 23, 2014
San Francisco
I dont know what i did wrong with 2nd link?

post #29 i believe. and xheck #32
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2525902
and one more. be right back.

err on the side of kindness

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

and here......
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2549068
good luck. by the way , the link to your zip tool is files.

err on the side of kindness

Well no good deed goes unpunished, I am at a loss,I should have uploaded the zip the first time., Thank you for pointing that out t me, and thank you for the help, hope the elusive Pantech P9070 4.3 JB debrick image is in there.

Attachments

• T999_Partial_Sys_Dump_for_debrick.zip
    378.7 KB · Views: 49

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Highly doubt you'll find a debrick img for a Pantech device here. You'll have much better luck in forums dedicated to that device.

If one isn't available you'll have to ask someone to create one from theirs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

SpiralX15

Oct 14, 2014
Kolkata
I am using a SGH i747 AT&T version. I was running JB 4.1 and bricked my phone while trying to update bootloader. Using the NE4 img (128MB) version in rishi's post got the device back to life for me. Is that a Kitkat bootloader image? Because I cannot flash any other firmwares (4.0.4, 4.1 and 4.2). When I try flashing, ODIN gives me the sw rev check fail fused 3 binary 0 error. Which firmware should I flash?

Will any of these work? https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=28590

I can access my custom TWRP recovery too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should post that you fixed it along with the link in the debrick thread.
    Guys, you know everything we know. All available info is in the actual debrick thread. If I learn anything more I will post it there. And no, I do not have any debrick images for your devices. (I dont even have an I747) All available images are already posted in the thread.

Please elaborate on exactly how you bricked and link to the debrick file. There are a lot of NE4 images so need to know which one, also need to know what kind of brick it fixed.
    brick

I was trying to update SGH-I747 to UCUFNE4_4.4.2 I misread the instructions and I didn't reset my firmware and install the ota over custom ones.Phone rebooted maybe 3 seconds and was dead after that. The only life the phone had was remove battery and plug charger in and the red light came on.
    Fix the debrick image I used was from rishidhar post of enewman17's files here the file that worked was debrick256.img using 32g sandisk sd card. This is the thread that help alot on understanding what to do here I also used 2 sd cards one with all my apps and the debrick image .Not sure if what I done is how I am explaining it I think I rooted the sd card after it booted up then with towelroot then supersu thenrom manager then recovery then booted in to it and flashed this then restored a nandroid backup of task 650 4.4.4 all is fine now.I think so far