Premium features

Search This thread

shaker2k

Jun 6, 2011
winnipeg,mb
So I'm considering going premium. I think your service is unique and awesome! On your website however there is very little info about the features of premium membership. We can all see in general what is offered. I think a little more info on remote connection mode would be helpful. Basically just a bit better breakdown of the advantages of going premium.

Penny06

Aug 8, 2014
Learn more about AirDroid Premium

So I'm considering going premium. I think your service is unique and awesome! On your website however there is very little info about the features of premium membership. We can all see in general what is offered. I think a little more info on remote connection mode would be helpful. Basically just a bit better breakdown of the advantages of going premium.

Hi,

With AirDroid Premium, you can get up to 1 GB data quota per month for Remote Connection Mode, and you can make the best use of Find Phone feature. Others please see the items listed below:
-Transfer larger files (up to 100 MB per file) in Remote Connection Mode.
-See through the lens of your Android device's camera remotely.
-Connect up to 6 devices to 1 AirDroid account.
-Dial phone numbers remotely from the web and talk on the phone.
-As a premium user, you can remove promotion messages.
-You’ll be sent to the front of the queue for faster support response.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Learn more about AirDroid Premium

Hi,

With AirDroid Premium, you can get up to 1 GB data quota per month for Remote Connection Mode, and you can make the best use of Find Phone feature. Others please see the items listed below:
    -Transfer larger files (up to 100 MB per file) in Remote Connection Mode.
    -See through the lens of your Android device's camera remotely.
    -Connect up to 6 devices to 1 AirDroid account.
    -Dial phone numbers remotely from the web and talk on the phone.
    -As a premium user, you can remove promotion messages.
    -You’ll be sent to the front of the queue for faster support response.

Thanks.