[29 June 2013] VILLEC2 2.15.401.100 [v1.1][ICS 4.0.4][SENSE 4.1][Tytung kernel]

Search This thread

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia
wow. your video i think it's smaller than an empty text. upload a working video please, not a 0 mb one
maybe i'm wrong, can you try watching the video too?

The video is 20 seconds, the first two seconds it says "installing" then says "installation aborted". The remaining 17 seconds, he tries to adjust the focus so that we can see the error message (attached).

Other than that, there's nothing really useful in that video.

EDIT: @abumaha The status 0 error is in most cases a bad archive. Redownload the ROM.
If you still believe you have the right file, try to confirm that by opening the zip on your computer and checking that the size of the zip matches the size listed on the download website. (Or if someone could post the md5, he could just check with that)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:

Nigeldg

Feb 25, 2011
The video is 20 seconds, the first two seconds it says "installing" then says "installation aborted". The remaining 17 seconds, he tries to adjust the focus so that we can see the error message (attached).

Other than that, there's nothing really useful in that video.

Honestly, the revelation that he's a real person who actually owns an HD2 is very surprising to me. Well I feel kind of obliged to help him when I can now. In this case I can't since he hasn't provided enough useful information but in the future...

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
On Topic

Hi my friends,

Please stay On Topic, cause this is a Development Thread and none of your video posts makes this thread better and you're also not following the guidelines of XDA how to post in a Development Thread.

thanks in advance and kindest regards, Kuzibri

Reactions: Marvlesz

Bertussie

Sep 9, 2009
Thank You all...

I've trying couple of roms for 48 hours and time after time went wrong. But the last rom i downloaded from here was HTC One Sv2 and the first boot gonna slowly after reboot again and it's now faster than even before and wifi is stronger than by other HTC HD2 roms. This rom is very fast and good,also i don't check data now at these moment.

Thank You all for these first starting *slowly* .zip rom (but no problem... that's no doesn't matter) when he gonna slow you and you reboot this rom 3 till 4 times the phone is very stabil and faster than even rom before. I'll used HD2 Toolkit nandroid 4.2.0.1 and make partition 400 MB and 5 MB cache via MAGLDR.

Very nice,fast and smooth rom

Greetings Bertus

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

The keyboard was wonderfull but too large for 4.3 screen. Maybe there was one fix but I downloaded Multiling keyboard an not any problem anymore....

Succes

;) HTC HD2 :victory:

BLOOD_ANGEL

Dec 26, 2012
Dungphp please Update Thor Rom :(

Try to use the ics Kernel from Marc....

I dont get it booting ... You can help me ?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

galuh

Sep 19, 2010
Malang
Any chance ?

Hi, Any chance of sense 4 getting stable on our beloved HD2?eagerly unpatient waiting for that :D

Top Liked Posts