[MOD][XPOSED][4.4] Enable Translucent Decor

Search This thread

charesa39

Aug 19, 2013
Orange County, CA
I'm using Gravity Box for translucent decor, and it's working perfectly my N10. I'm stock/rooted 4.4.3. May wanna give that a shot if having trouble with this module.

Calleja

Aug 3, 2011
Mexico City
I'm using Gravity Box for translucent decor, and it's working perfectly my N10. I'm stock/rooted 4.4.3. May wanna give that a shot if having trouble with this module.

May I ask how you're accomplishing the transparent status bar? Are you using the stock launcher? I have GravityBox with Transparent Decor enabled on my N10 and still can't get Nova Launcher to activate the transparent status bar option :confused:

Edit: Update, I found a solution for everyone wanting to use Nova Launcher with transparent statusbar in the Nexus 10, flash this in recovery, enable the now non-greyed option in Nova display settings and PROFIT: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2771708

Last edited:

charesa39

Aug 19, 2013
Orange County, CA
May I ask how you're accomplishing the transparent status bar? Are you using the stock launcher? I have GravityBox with Transparent Decor enabled on my N10 and still can't get Nova Launcher to activate the transparent status bar option :confused:

Edit: Update, I found a solution for everyone wanting to use Nova Launcher with transparent statusbar in the Nexus 10, flash this in recovery, enable the now non-greyed option in Nova display settings and PROFIT: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2771708

Glad to see you found a solution. But to answer your question, the stock launcher doesn't support translucent decor even if you choose to force it in Gravity Box. I use the Google Now Launcher, and by choosing "Force" under translucent decor in Gravity Box, it simply works.

rkharat98

Translucent status and navigation bars in KitKat were disabled for the Nexus 10. This module enables them back for any apps which use them. (This module does not enable translucent status or navigations bars for any other apps.)

There is no settings activity. This module just does one thing for now.

Requires a KitKat-based ROM with the Xposed framework installed.

Props to @rovo89 for the awesome Xposed framework!

You can grab it from its Xposed Module Repository page.

Hey.. Can u PLEASE give a tutorial on how to add translucent decor in jelly bean 4.2.1.. Please.. I want to add this in my stock ROM for myself.. Can u PLEASE show me the GUIDE..

MMX A116 - KitKat (4.4.2)
SW - v16

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Translucent status and navigation bars in KitKat were disabled for the Nexus 10. This module enables them back for any apps which use them. (This module does not enable translucent status or navigations bars for any other apps.)

There is no settings activity. This module just does one thing for now.

Requires a KitKat-based ROM with the Xposed framework installed.

Props to @rovo89 for the awesome Xposed framework!

You can grab it from its Xposed Module Repository page.
    It would be great if it was made to work without spoofing a tablet (it can create issues with the correct representation of apps), so it would be great if a phone edition (say for nexus phones) of this great mod was to be released...

The mod should work for any device running KitKat. I thought that the Nexus 10 was the only KitKat device which didn't have translucency enabled, but please correct me if I'm wrong!
    Sadly it didn't work to my CM11 tablet, maybe it is because it is classed as a "low ram device" by the OS, but there, (to my experience at least) this mod only works to N10, out of the box at least...

Works for me on my Droid Maxx out of the box. :good: