• Enable/Disable Auto-Rotate ☑
  • Drawer Apps Sorting (Title, Install Date) ☑
  • Transition Effects (Homescreen/Drawer) ☑

Planned Features
  • Infinite Scrolling
  • Dock (Custom pages and size)
  • Backup and Restore

Feature Requests

Trebuchet Launcher only works on Android 4.0.1+. It has to be installed on /system (root is needed).

Manual Install (Latest version)
  1. Download Trebuchet.apk
  2. Code:
    adb remount
  3. Code:
    adb push Trebuchet.apk /system/app

Thanks to everyone for helping!
xplodwild - hosting
AdamG/schiznik - build server
teamhacksung - private repo/testing
CyanogenMod team - testing

Last edited by a moderator:

cdesai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2011
IN YOUR HEAD
Hi!

I told you about the low-res icons on a tablet(smaller dpi), didn't I?

From my fingers to your eyez

shekki

Apr 24, 2010
Tacoma
Anyone having trouble with having widgets on your homescreen? I keep getting an error that trebuchet has stopped working and such whenever I attempt to put a widget unto my homescreen. Also I installed the app into my /system directory on the phone. Btw I'm using Creamed Glacier 5.0 ROM.

Last edited:

nebkat

Dec 25, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
Tried downloading on ics miui and it didn't work.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
AFAIK ics miui is fake, so it probably doesnt support everything. Is it version 4.0.3?

Hi!

I told you about the low-res icons on a tablet(smaller dpi), didn't I?
From my fingers to your eyez
Go on irc, i need tablets testers lol

Anyone having trouble with having widgets on your homescreen? I keep getting an error that trebuchet has stopped working and such whenever I attempt to put a widget unto my homescreen. Also I installed the app into my /system directory on the phone. Btw I'm using Creamed Glacier 5.0 ROM.
Send logcats!!!!

Reactions: majmuni and pdane

pckoloji

Oct 10, 2010
warsaw
www.pckoloji.com

Restart and try again. It happened to me same and after restart no more FC.

MMontanez347

Nov 7, 2010
Bronx, NY
this launcher is amazing!!
i just wish that the google search bar had the words "Google" in it again, i dont like that its just plane white....a tiny pet perve but otherwise an amazing launcher
HTC Vision 4.0.3

fzr-r4

Sep 7, 2010
Berkeley
are scrolling wallpapers working for others?

i'm on one of texasice's 4.0.3 builds for the Nexus One, and i get no scroll. :(

other than that, thank you, nebkat!

AnakTeKa

Oct 2, 2011
same here, FC when open app drawer

fyi, i didnt push it to system, but install it directly from sdcard

drawde40599

Aug 11, 2010

I was also having issues with Widgets but that was pulling .apk from fitsnugly kang the version from here working 100% perfect installed from clockwork mod . Love this launcher, can't freaking wait for cm9 to have all its features . Wish cm7 worked on galaxy nexus =O

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

i'm on one of texasice's 4.0.3 builds for the Nexus One, and i get no scroll. :(

Scrolling wallpapers working on romanbb open kang rom galaxy nexus 4.0.3

cancerouspete

Dec 18, 2011
RI
Running well on Bugless Beast 4.0.3 toro & franco's #5 kernel on Vzw Galaxy Nexus, pushed with adb, everything appears to work (i am assuming the launcher settings 'dock' & 'icons' are intentionally not working)

only 2 things i can see so far:
-my app drawer & menu icon are lower resolution than stock, not too bad, but has a fuzzy feel to it (switching between both launchers makes the difference clear)

-Doubled up wallpaper chooser menu item. Have 'wallpapers - launcher' and 'wallpapers - trebuchet'; both have same stock wallpapers...not sure if thats actually a bug, is this intended for when its bundled?

Thanks for the work!

fzr-r4

Sep 7, 2010
Berkeley
Scrolling wallpapers working on romanbb open kang rom galaxy nexus 4.0.3

drat, i wonder what's going on with mine, then.

on another note, what about the app sorting options? i couldn't find the settings for it in 0.1 (not that i would choose different sorting, i just want to be a good tester).

and nebkat, especially for those of us who use non standard dpi settings, do you plan on having options for how many icon rows and columns per home screen?

nebkat

Dec 25, 2010
Dublin, Ireland

Have you enabled it in settings?

LOGCAT OR GTFO

Running well on Bugless Beast 4.0.3 toro & franco's #5 kernel on Vzw Galaxy Nexus, pushed with adb, everything appears to work (i am assuming the launcher settings 'dock' & 'icons' are intentionally not working)

only 2 things i can see so far:
-my app drawer & menu icon are lower resolution than stock, not too bad, but has a fuzzy feel to it (switching between both launchers makes the difference clear)

-Doubled up wallpaper chooser menu item. Have 'wallpapers - launcher' and 'wallpapers - trebuchet'; both have same stock wallpapers...not sure if thats actually a bug, is this intended for when its bundled?

Thanks for the work!
Can you get a screenshot of that app drawer? Unless you are comparing a 4.0.1 stock launcher and trebuchet it shouldn't be any different. I haven't changed anything related to that.

The wallpaper thing isn't a bug at all and I can't control what wallpapers are there. It takes all the packages that contain a wallpaper.

drat, i wonder what's going on with mine, then.

on another note, what about the app sorting options? i couldn't find the settings for it in 0.1 (not that i would choose different sorting, i just want to be a good tester).

and nebkat, especially for those of us who use non standard dpi settings, do you plan on having options for how many icon rows and columns per home screen?
App sorting you need to long press the apps tab in the drawer (and make sure you are running the apk, not the flashable zip).

Yes, but there are a few things I need to do before that.

Top Liked Posts