[Q] Building up a new build.prop file

Search This thread

HardlyRock

May 19, 2014
Hi developers, majority of us are asking or complaning about the boot loop errors. Can you please tell us that if there file 'build.prop' could make according to requirements of a specific android device. According to me, this file has creating problems of bootloop as changes are accidently made in this file

Any suggestions/steps will highly appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-S6812 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

HardlyRock

May 19, 2014
Can we make that file on our own according to the specific device? which creates mainly the problem of bootloop I think..

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Its hard to understand what you mean, if you speak another language just say it in your language after you say it in English. I'll use a translator.

But I'll try and answer it ? You can make a build.prop on your own, it isn't really hard to do so.

If I helped, don't hesitate to hit that Thanks button ;)

HardlyRock

May 19, 2014
I have Samsung Galaxy Fame duos (GT-S6812). Can you just simply tell me how to make original build.prop file for my device? So bootloop error doesn't occur again in my device.

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Ohhhh you don't need to make an original one, firstly the ROM you're using whether its stock or custom. Download the same ROM to your desktop, open the .zip and extract the build.prop file from it.

Once extracted, boot your device into recovery, and then use the following command.

adb push /path/to/file/build.prop /system

If it doesn't allow it you may need to mount it as read write.

If I helped, don't hesitate to hit that Thanks button ;)