[ROM][WiFi-Only][3.2]FyreMod by DaAwesome1 v1.0

Search This thread

rsk2mc

Oct 16, 2010
Cleveland
If it works definatly be trying to get it to work, task has tried for me as well but for some reason with 3.2 it doesn't work even if you extract it from the Asus rom

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
If it works definatly be trying to get it to work, task has tried for me as well but for some reason with 3.2 it doesn't work even if you extract it from the Asus rom

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

i have it running. just didnt release with it bro. i was forgetting the all important lib. i was rushed and didnt really have the time to mess with it at the time.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
so im wondering the big concern with the rating with this thread??? i mean, does it really matter? how much does it matter? that is facebook stuff that should be left on facebook bro. if you are going to develop, then develop. dont worry about winning a popularity contest. thats not what XDA is for bro.

Reactions: ENRGZR

PhantomHacker

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 28, 2010
so im wondering the big concern with the rating with this thread??? i mean, does it really matter? how much does it matter? that is facebook stuff that should be left on facebook bro. if you are going to develop, then develop. dont worry about winning a popularity contest. thats not what XDA is for bro.

Task, y can't I be popular like you. I just want to be a cool kid. Kthnx.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

KonstantinKeller

Aug 22, 2011
Flowery Branch

I know, I'm just concerned that less people will view it if it has a low rating.

EvoXOhio

Mar 23, 2011
I think the only problem with the rom is timing. All of us are happy with GalaxyTask or Overcome but are chomping at the bit for ICS. 3.2 is old news now. I'm running the cm9 kang you posted and the speed is amazing. The only issue keeping me from using it permanently is that Netflix is broken. I use my tab for running on the treadmill so Netflix is a must.

So good luck with the rom and I will probably try it out, but I think your efforts would be better spent on taking the cm9 kang and fixing some bugs like Netflix.

KonstantinKeller

Aug 22, 2011
Flowery Branch
I think the only problem with the rom is timing. All of us are happy with GalaxyTask or Overcome but are chomping at the bit for ICS. 3.2 is old news now. I'm running the cm9 kang you posted and the speed is amazing. The only issue keeping me from using it permanently is that Netflix is broken. I use my tab for running on the treadmill so Netflix is a must.

So good luck with the rom and I will probably try it out, but I think your efforts would be better spent on taking the cm9 kang and fixing some bugs like Netflix.

I can't fix the bugs as I don't know how ICS runs. Yet. Also, that is a preview, it's not even meant for daily use. I guess since so many people are happy with galaxy task there's no point in releasing new ROMs since nobody will try them. I guess this ROM has no point then.

jaybizza

Feb 12, 2011
West Haven, CT
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Awesome rom!!!!

Posted a screenshot. Plus smoothness and speed also differentiates them.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Listen DaAWESOME!!! That sums up ALL your work that I have used...F87king AWESOME!!! Seriously...I APPRECIATE ALL your work and wanna THANK YOUI for this and EVERYTHING ELSE you have put out for us..I and I do MEAN..."I" will say ALL YOUR WORK IS DIFFERENCIATED FROM all other Devs...You all have your own style and I do APPRECIATE yours!!! YOUR STUFF IS SUPER SMOOTH AND FAST to say the LEAST!!! Just YOUR NAME deffereciates you from all others!!! GREAT WORK and ROM RUNS SUPER SMOOTH ALL!!!

I am running your ICS KANG and it is AMAZING as an ALPHA build...Some minor bugs but nothing I would stop using it for..So Thanks for a Super Smooth Kang and HOPE to see some MORE FROM this KANG you've came out with!!

Last edited:
Reactions: KonstantinKeller

KonstantinKeller

Aug 22, 2011
Flowery Branch
Listen DaAWESOME!!! That sums up ALL your work that I have used...F87king AWESOME!!! Seriously...I APPRECIATE ALL your work and wanna THANK YOUI for this and EVERYTHING ELSE you have put out for us..I and I do MEAN..."I" will say ALL YOUR WORK IS DIFFERENCIATED FROM all other Devs...You all have your own style and I do APPRECIATE yours!!! YOUR STUFF IS SUPER SMOOTH AND FAST to say the LEAST!!! Just YOUR NAME deffereciates you from all others!!! GREAT WORK and ROM RUNS SUPER SMOOTH ALL!!!

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an Official US 3.2 Honeycomb Touchwiz release.

yIDto.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Features
    Fully Deodexed
    USB Charging
    Pre Rooted
    ZipAligned at Boot
    Custom Bootanimation (Sexy)
    Hardware Accelerated Launcher
    Speed Tweaks
    V6 Supercharger
    Stock Touchwiz Theme
    Pershoots Latest Kernel (Credits to Pershoot!)
    Minfrees
    Ad-Hoc Support
    Extended Power Menu (Not Released Yet, Planning To In Next Update)
    Build.prop Tweaks
    Memory Enhancements
    Ad-Free (Host Files)
    New Music App
    Custom Theme On Its Way! (Not Released Yet, Planning To In Future Update)
    More To Come with Future Updates!

Instructions
    1) Put On SD Card (As Always)
    2) NANDROID BACKUP! (I CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU CAUSE A WORLD WAR THREE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BACKUP!)
    3) Full Wipe (Data, Cache, Dalvik)
    4) Flash ROM
    5) Reboot, Be Patient
    6) Setup

Downloads
    -FyreMod v1.0-
    http://www.multiupload.com/7XRH5DC6SD

Donations are NOT REQUIRED but EXTREMELY APPRECIATED!

I think what really differentiates these ROMs is the customization. If it's still just stock Touchwiz, I doubt we'd notice any difference.

But good job. Maybe when you have a custom theme or post some screenshots :)

Posted a screenshot. Plus smoothness and speed also differentiates them.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium
    Dude you dont need to be pissed off these people, actually the development of the tab roms is getting slow and you are the only one who posted the last two roms, a great job just by posting these thread to keep the development ongoing, probably the one that rated your rom 1 star is 10 year old kid mostly just trolling around.

All the best.
    yeah man screw the haters and be patient with all the feedback as that Android 4.0 alpha has taken all the attention lately. Just giver a week or so with the holiday season and all.
    Thanks guys. The reason I'm getting irritated at the raters is because it the rating is so low, people are just gonna be like "oh, 2 stars. Nah, I'm not gonna look at it."