[OMG][THEME] 03.21 - Ultimate OMG Theme - JB - 35 Choices - Aroma

Search This thread

FiendFyre

Jul 11, 2012
Has anyone that uses Jellybomb 8.0 used this without a clean install and had any problems? I want to use the orange one, but don't want to have any problems.

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
Wasab u did an awesome job with these man. What a fantastic idea to implement a variety of colors. Man I love Aroma. Thanks again

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: WasabiWa83

Humzaman

Aug 21, 2012
Dallas
So I flashed Red October and I noticed that right next to the WiFi icon in the status bar, there are activity arrows. But they don't show any activity...

Sent from my SPH-L710 running FreeGS3 v2.0.0
Keep calm and FLABAM!

tonysohn

Sep 24, 2010
Baltimore
Flashed over stock JB LJ7, installed ICS but wasn't able to boot. Cleared cache and dalvik cache. Never installed any other mod.

I'd really love to see this working.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
Flashed over stock JB LJ7, installed ICS but wasn't able to boot. Cleared cache and dalvik cache. Never installed any other mod.

Hmmm....I flashed over Dazed WICKED ROM and all the themes work just fine. U running Freeza's Stock Rooted ROM?

smccall

Jun 3, 2011
Whiteland, Indiana
Flashed over Clark's and had no issues only thing that didn't theme was the toggles. Blue magnum was the theme I used. Awesome work love it thanks for your hard work.:D

Edit: flashed the ICS and the toggles were a no go as well I'm using Clark's rom.

Last edited:

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Flashed over Clark's and had no issues only thing that didn't theme was the toggles. Blue magnum was the theme I used. Awesome work love it thanks for your hard work.:D

Edit: flashed the ICS and the toggles were a no go as well I'm using Clark's rom.

Same here for some reason the toggles aren't changing on the sense version, also on Clark's FreeGS3

For those having issues with lidroid/toggles on FreeGSJB...try flashing the modded StockUI over in the morphology thread, then try flashing the themes here. and let us know if that works. Just a trial, I am thinking that might work. :D

SubyStar

Oct 15, 2012
Working great on freegs3 v2.0 however what battery mods can I flash? I want to change it to match the green.

Also anyway the alarm clock icon can be changed?

SubyStar

Oct 15, 2012

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353727510169.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353727510169.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 347
  • uploadfromtaptalk1353727534954.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353727534954.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 338

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    themetitle1copy.png

info.png

Make sure you download the correct version for your rom! This is a collection of my themes that will work on Jelly Bean Touchwiz roms for the Sprint GS3. This uses the Aroma installer and VRtheme engine in order to make all of the themes compatible for all of the available Touchwiz roms. If your rom has lidroid tweaks (15-toggle mod), make sure you flash the lidroid version. I am not responsible for what happens to your device. Please make a backup. If you have issues, post them here. I try to answer as quickly as possible. Because I do not have this device, please help each other out as much as possible. Enjoy :D

themed.png

Release 03.21
    Added Hot Rod Orange Magnum

Release 03.16
    Rebased on 4.1.2

Release 01.21
    Added Ubuntu
    Added Ubuntu Black
    Added Ubuntu Dark

Release 01.06
    Added Onyx Cream Sandwich
    Added Amethyst Onyx
    Fixed White Magnum Center
    Small changes throughout Onyx series

Release 12.05
    Added Project Google
    Added Brown Sugar
    Under the hood stuff
    Added transparent status to Sense
    Changed Project Google dropdown
    Changed Project Google status bar to darker grey
    Bunch of other changes

Release 11.22
    Initial release for Sprint

install.png

This has only been tested on fresh installs of roms. Please do a fresh install, set up your rom, reboot into recovery and flash the theme of your choice.
    Download WasabiWa83 Custom Themes zip
    Place on SD card
    Make a backup
    Wipe cache and dalvik
    Select theme choice in Aroma installer
    Reboot
    Enjoy :D
    Hit the thanks if you like my work, donate if you love it :D

choices.png

bpearlprev.png

bsteelprev.png

bluestreakprev.png

blackgoldprev.png

redoctoberprev.png

latigraprev.png

icecreamprev.png

senseprev.png

soylentprev.png

magnumprev.png

hrorangeprev.png

blackleatherprev.png

bluemagnumprev.png

purplechevelle.png

pinkpantherprev.png

anchormanprev-1.png

fleurprev.png

projectgoogleprev2.png

brownsugarprev.png

blackmagnumprev.png

inspiredprev_zps1a16642b.png

magnumcreamsandwichprev_zpsa355d135.png

iheartboobiesprev_zps6c167ac8.png

purplemagnumprev_zps362e1ee6.png

whitemagnumprev_zps99e334a7.png

cobaltonyxprev2_zps49c58bb3.png

garnetonyxprev_zpsa8895e32.png

purpleonyx_zpscf266ce5.png

onyxcreamsandwich_zps79eba0b6.png

greenmagnumprev2_zps1981bcf4.png

magnumbluesteelprev_zps81afe6b1.png

ubuntuprev_zps1ec1a188.png

ubuntublackprebv_zps60ddc117.png

ubuntudarkprev_zps50284ca6.png

hotrodorangemag_zps31b4997d.png

Coming soon:
    Red Pearl

*All images shown are on the lidroid Jelly Bean release
    *Icons I use can be found here:
    Black
    Metal
    Phoney
    Mint
    Blaque
    I also use Nova Launcher Prime and UCCW
    Huge thanks to those devs for their work :D

thanks.png

-The biggest of thanks goes to thisiskindacrap. He edited the Aroma Installer and ported my themes into the installer for your use. Thanks to him, these themes and those that will come in the future should work on any ICS based rom that includes lidroid tweaks. Please consider buying him a drink for all he has done. And for being an awesome guy :D
    -Thanks to rcw95 for all the help he has been able to provide me transitioning to making themes for a Samsung device and for all of the help finding xmls and images. And for being an awesome guy :D
    -Thanks to Who MIKE D for all of his help with any bonehead modding question I might have and for killing me at MW3 :D
    -Thanks to amarullz for his original Aroma Installer.
    -Thanks to VillainROM for the Villain Theme System.
    -Thanks to all of the developers for their ROMs.
    -Thanks to Goo.im for giving me a great place to host my themes.
    -Thanks to all of my testers
    -HUGE THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE DONATED :D

Do not, under any circumstances and without permission, use/post any of my work elsewhere. I'm happy to help, so please just ask.

Downloads in post 2! Extras will be in post 3!
    Downloads

downloads.png

Jelly Bean Downloads
    Lidroid (flash if your rom has lidroid tweaks): WasabiWa83_JB_Lidroid_03.21
    Stock (flash if you're on a stock rooted rom with no lidroid): WasabiWa83_JB_Stock_03.21

Get my themes faster and directly on your phone from GooManager
    Go to search > developers > WasabiWa83
    extras.png

Theme Hex:
    Black Pearl: #33b5eb and #000000
    Red October: #d00000
    Blue Steel: #6a8095
    Blue Streak: #0018ff
    Black Gold: #ffd500
    Sense & Sensibility: #71ce00 (for the most part)
    Ice Cream: #33b5eb
    Soylent Green: #03fc03 (and other green)
    Magnum: #9e0000, #5b0000, and silver
    Hot Rod Orange: #ff6d00
    Blue Magnum: #0052f8
    Purple Chevelle: #7200ff
    Pink Panther: #ff64f2
    Anchorman: #aa2222, #121420, #fffbdd
    Fleur de Sel: #ff000000 and #ffffffff

Wallpapers:
    Download Wallpack 1
    Update with 2 new themes is up.
    Ok, just got off work a bit ago from a 15 hour day. So, I'll try to answer as best I can.

Wasab u did an awesome job with these man. What a fantastic idea to implement a variety of colors. Man I love Aroma. Thanks again

Thanks :D thisiskindacrap from the VZW GS3 was a huge help and ported my initial couple of themes into the aroma installer. Since then, I've been trying to crank them out like crazy. :D

So I flashed Red October and I noticed that right next to the WiFi icon in the status bar, there are activity arrows. But they don't show any activity...

Sent from my SPH-L710 running FreeGS3 v2.0.0
    Keep calm and FLABAM!

Hmm. They should when there's activity. Could be an issue with different icons being called for from the VZW to the Sprint version. Something I'll have to look at. Thanks :D

I just flashed it. Wiped cache, delvic. System UI fc. Now no notification bar pull down. What did I do ?

Flash your backup. Always have a backup.

Some roms don't seem to be playing nice with my themes. I'll work on it and see what I can do.

Make sure you're using the correct version. If your rom has lidroid (the 15-toggle mod), you'll need to flash that version. If you go into the rom zip and look in system/framework, there will be a file called lidroid-res.apk. If there is no file there, you don't have lidroid. You can also find an app called QuickPanel Settings in your app drawer. If it's there, you likely have lidroid.

O wow doesn't realize you released this already lol

I'm fast :D Had an issue in another theme section and needed to get these out to all of the GS3s finally to ensure that my work was no longer taken without my permission.

Same here for some reason the toggles aren't changing on the sense version, also on Clark's FreeGS3

Check to make sure you're using the right version. Lidroid for 15-toggle mod roms, stock for those without. You can always try the other if one doesn't work or see what I said above.

Ive tried two themes blue mag and mag and both dont have the vibrate/silent icons themed fyi.

Yep, haven't gotten to those yet. They will be coming in updates in the future. Thanks!

which version do i flash for blazer 2.0???

Check to see if your rom has lidroid (15-toggle mod). It will likely be stated in the op. If it's not, use one of the methods I stated above.

I have been trying to customize this with rompnits silk but no luck

? Not sure what you mean. Is that a rom?

What launcher u usin and icon packs in screenies bruh

Always use Nova Prime. The icons are posted in the op, but I'll add the other ones that I'm using.

Working great on freegs3 v2.0 however what battery mods can I flash? I want to change it to match the green.

Also anyway the alarm clock icon can be changed?

Any battery mod that only changes the battery can be used if you flash it after mine. Just make sure you have a backup. And the alarm will be themed soon.

Very nice :D

Nothing changed but I just flashed the green toggles from rompnit and looks amazing, so I'm happy

Like I said, try one of my suggestions above about using the correct version for your rom :D

And I'm beat. Time for bed. I'm hard at work on 2 new themes that will be released at some point this weekend. After that I'll be playing around with the various versions to see what the issues are and why they aren't working. I'm afraid that the changes might be so drastic in some roms that these themes won't work. I hope that's not the case though. Cheers :D