[Radio ROM]1.56.70.11

Search This thread

rexypow

Oct 22, 2005
selangor
i have contacted the New Radio Owner

hi guys, i have already PM the person who claim that he/she using the latest radio version for trinity in bbs.pdafans.com ....

awaiting his reply in this thread.

unready

Feb 7, 2006
think I read some where that he had an p3600i phone.. Is that the same hardware and radio rom as an p3600 ?

rexypow

Oct 22, 2005
selangor
confirmed! It is a joke!

hi guys, i have already PM the person who claim that he/she using the latest radio version for trinity in bbs.pdafans.com ....

awaiting his reply in this thread.

here is the replied:

忽悠 。。。真的不好意思 我也发现啦!所以把签名这样搞。。引起大家注意。期待。。。。也期待9110可以解锁。

simple translation: sorry, it is just a joke......hope i can get it also....

rs123456789

Feb 5, 2008
Even if it's real...i don't think i'll be interested
這個版本的rom code 用起來有速度增加10~20%的感覺
但秏電量也增加 10~20%
"this version of rom code feels an increase in speed by 10-20%
but battery consumption increases 10-20%"

I will go with extra battery life thank you very much

kalechen

Nov 25, 2006
用了幾天 After using it few days
覺的這一版的收訊覺的不是很好 I feel this version (1.56) of rom doesn't perform well for signal strength.
3G的訊號大概差了一格 When using 3G network, the signal indication get 1 block lower then before.

也許是訊號變的不好,手機把功率調高才變的秏電吧 I guess the mobile phone supply more power to the radio component cuz it gets lower signal strength with the new rom, result the battery drain 20% faster then original rom.

so i gonna say, we should not count on the new rom..........worse signal, worse battery...and the faster ringtone i due it to the better OS rom, cuz it doesn't really relate to the Radio rom.

kalechen

Nov 25, 2006
i believe there are thousands of active Chinese users in this forum, lol.

but they just prefer to keep quiet...........

Most time they have their own Chinese forums, which are too much more popular than any worldwide forum i think (over thousand new threads on each sub-forum per day...easily you cant find the new thead you just write there).........and some with good lang and mobile skill come here ragularly, are after the new tech and better rom version...........

kalechen

Nov 25, 2006
here is the replied:

忽悠 。。。真的不好意思 我也发现啦!所以把签名这样搞。。引起大家注意。期待。。。。也期待9110可以解锁。

simple translation: sorry, it is just a joke......hope i can get it also....

Full translation: Cheating....sorry everyone, i just find it out too ( many guys are after the new radio rom) ,so i made the signature for getting all yours attention...Hope and wait....including the 9110 can be unlocked...

seems the Chinese one is always shorter........in real life it saves papers...
ex: Chi:可洗电热毯
Eng:Machine Washable Electric Heating Blanket......3 times longer..

jychan28

Apr 3, 2006
California
i believe there are thousands of active Chinese users in this forum, lol.

but they just prefer to keep quiet...........

Most time they have their own Chinese forums, which are too much more popular than any worldwide forum i think (over thousand new threads on each sub-forum per day...easily you cant find the new thead you just write there).........and some with good lang and mobile skill come here ragularly, are after the new tech and better rom version...........

I think this site is more popular with international users. Popularity does not mean much if they (Chinese forum) don't have better rom version.

There is a Chinese forum putting out fairly good Chinese ROM (prove they know how to cook too) but the base is from WWE ROM getting from this forum. In general, WWE ROM runs more stable than Chinese ROM. On the other hand PDAViet ROM getting their WWE ROM from other sources and appear to have most earliest beta-ROM.

simkard

May 1, 2007
Lyon
it was just a (bad) joke ... :rolleyes:

what would serve a new radio rom ? it works already very fine for me, i'm on 1.50 and it's very good for all except bluetooth which drains a lot of battery when in use !!!

Top Liked Posts