[KERNEL][TEST][WIP] Looking for G900F users to test a beta kernel...

Search This thread

Gnome

Jul 2, 2013
Red Light District
You do? Lol, be nice mate looking forwarding to trying your kernel and some overclocking!!

Could you look into the fingerprint issue also? No custom kernel will work, when you swipe your finger the system recognizes the scan but the PayPal app refuses to recognize it but stock kernel works no probs

Yeah I'll work on that soon, have to test it out myself.

tvhak

Sep 25, 2007
tilburg
Although as with all other kernels it breaks paypal fingerprint support

i have read that its because of knox

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Bro just tell me if everything i mentioned as Feature works or not :) change the hotplug driver from mpdecision to intelliplug and deafult thermal driver to intelli-thermal

i flashed your kernel. but where can i change hotplug? i can only turn mpdecision on or off. and thermall on or off

thanks

schalkerjung1984

Mar 20, 2011
awesome :D thanks to Gnome
uploadfromtaptalk1399290902780.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I'm looking for testers for my kernel. I dont have the device yet but I decided to build one already. This is only for G900F, source is at my git, just click my signature below.

Quick Changelog:

- -O3 Optimizations
    - SM GCC 4.10 Toolchain
    - Overclock to 3.0Mhz (Experimental)
    - SIO, BFQ, FIOPS I/O Schedulers

Check my SOURCE for full changelog.

Please leave screenshots if it works, just flash through recovery and thats it.

Download:

Follow this Link: CLICK ME!
    Guys try this one as i thought to try it once again

Link: http://d-h.st/dfR

@Gnome Mate are you able to compile the kernel with LZO compression as i am getting error

Nah, haven't ventured to that yet since Im still having issues to boot, that will be the last thing on my list, I need to have it to boot first before I experiment with other things. But once it boots, this kernel should be able to overclock to 3.0Mhz, with A15 Optimizations, Graphite and using the latest 4.10 Toolchain. One thing that might be causing the no boot issue based on what I think it may, might be the toolchain, anyways I'll be working on this once I have the device with me. Its on delivery now so it's just a couple of days and I can work on it, my next release will be a booting one. Hopefully. LOL!

EDIT:

Just for kicks, try this...
    Appreciate the work sir. Any chance of a G900T kernel? I'd be happy to test :)
    Appreciate the work sir. Any chance of a G900T kernel? I'd be happy to test :)

Maybe soon, but its hard to develop if I don't have the device.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    hahaha lol

want it want it want it

hahaha

thanks

Here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2742090

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk