[Q] Sound problem I9595 BlackEdition - Omega v33

Search This thread

varity

Jul 11, 2014
Hello everybody,

i just put the a custom rom for the first time and i am actually really happy with this rom.
My friend called me 1h ago, so i noticed that i am hearing my friend fine, but the problem is that he cant hear me.
I tested it with the audio capture and it just sound messy.

Here are all the information:

Omega v33 - XXUGNF1
Android Version 4.4.2
Modellnummer: GT-19505 Black Edition
Basisbandversion I9505XXUGNF1
Kernel:3.4.0-talexop-2+-gb4fe160-dirty
root@talexop-linux#4

I just tried it with the 3.4.0-Adam-2.3, but it is not working, too.

Did i install something wrong?
So which kernel is the right one for me to get the sound problem fixed?

Last edited:
Hello everybody,

i just put the a custom rom for the first time and i am actually really happy with this rom.
My friend called me 1h ago, so i noticed that i am hearing my friend fine, but the problem is that he cant hear me.

Omega v33 - XXUGNF1
Android Version 4.4.2
root@talexop-linux#4

Hi ,

That problem most of the times is modem related , go Omega files /modem flash the same one again or upgrade it to the newest , follow instructions to do it

As shown in OP of Omega V33

Installation:
1. Backup your device (nadroid backup, titanium backup, efs backup ... etc) and save the backup to a safe place.
2. Flash the new bootloder and modems with odin
Bootloader -> BL_I9505XXUFNAD_481100_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_C ERT.tar.md5
If you already have the new Kit Kat bootloader there is no need to flash it again.
Modems XXUFNC9 -> I9505XXUFNC9_GSM_LTE_Modems.tar
Power off device completely, then boot to download mode and flash bootloader (if needed) and modems with odin
Then boot to android and check if the new modem XXUFNC9 flashed ok (if wifi is not working is normal)
3. Boot to Recovery --recommended TWRP, get the latest version from here -> http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/182--
and flash Omega and then boot to android.
You can flash without full wipe if you are coming from a previous Omega Kit Kat version, if not then flash with full wipe
PLEASE FOLLOW THE EASY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ELSE YOU WILL HAVE VARIOUS ISSUES!

BACKUP FIRST !!

Reactions: varity

varity

Jul 11, 2014
I flashed the LTE_Modem_I9595XXUGNF1 again, but it is still the same problem.
Can i test an older one without any problems, or do you know anything else to solve my problem?

Last edited:

varity

Jul 11, 2014
I still have the microphone issue.

I Updated the baseband (GSM+LTE) to the newest I9505XXUGNF1, but i cant fix this microphone problem. It sounds like it is raining or something like the television where u cant get a programm.

I searched now about 5hours, but this is something i cant get fixed.
Please anyone here who can help with this issue?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody,

Omega v33 - XXUGNF1
    Android Version 4.4.2
    root@talexop-linux#4

Hi ,

That problem most of the times is modem related , go Omega files /modem flash the same one again or upgrade it to the newest , follow instructions to do it

As shown in OP of Omega V33

Installation:
    1. Backup your device (nadroid backup, titanium backup, efs backup ... etc) and save the backup to a safe place.
    2. Flash the new bootloder and modems with odin
    Bootloader -> BL_I9505XXUFNAD_481100_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_C ERT.tar.md5
    If you already have the new Kit Kat bootloader there is no need to flash it again.
    Modems XXUFNC9 -> I9505XXUFNC9_GSM_LTE_Modems.tar
    Power off device completely, then boot to download mode and flash bootloader (if needed) and modems with odin
    Then boot to android and check if the new modem XXUFNC9 flashed ok (if wifi is not working is normal)
    3. Boot to Recovery --recommended TWRP, get the latest version from here -> http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/182--
    and flash Omega and then boot to android.
    You can flash without full wipe if you are coming from a previous Omega Kit Kat version, if not then flash with full wipe
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE EASY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ELSE YOU WILL HAVE VARIOUS ISSUES!

BACKUP FIRST !!