[ROM][Unofficial] Coron 4.2.2 For Our Primou

Search This thread

Minto107

Aug 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Available memory has about 150M.

so,don't stay more app at the same time,aometimes you feel laggy,you can press home button long and clean more RAM:D
I can help you with 'Not very smooth' issue. BTW. next time send me PM about using my and @caspboy work as base ok?

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Hmmm.... Lol, you come late, sharing the file has been canceled, next time you want breakfast yo
So this ROM is dead yup?

Reactions: caspboy

M-R-Z

Jun 10, 2014
Lu An
I can help you with 'Not very smooth' issue. BTW. next time send me PM about using my and @caspboy work as base ok?

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Hmmm.... Lol, you come late, sharing the file has been canceled, next time you want breakfast yo
So this ROM is dead yup?

thank you

Sent from my NX507J using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

BaiduRom(Coron) is based on AOSP,like MIUI,LewaOS.Also a Chinese project.The current release from Android4.0 to Android4.2,also has some special branch for MTK CPU.Now,4.4 is coming.

I have try 4.0,4.1,4.2.Now,this rom based on Primou Omega v.2.5.0(4.2.2).

You can change some app in my rom.(Chinese project,so something is not very suitable)

Language:

English and Chinese

Features:
    Fly-On
    4.1 Camera& Gallery
    Lock Ring is centered
    something like Primou Omega v.2.5.0

Bugs:
    Not very smooth

Download:

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGh1pye

Thanks to:
    Lloir
    Maxwen
    1ceb0x
    Minto107
    Coron
    M-R-Z
    Others
    Coron promise you simple and tasteful !
    If you want to make coron,you can get source from here:https://github.com/baidurom

This is my first post,something isn't very good.

Sent from my One V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    You want to tell that you will make on a basis the android 4.2.2 ? Then I wait for release 4.2.2 :victory:

+1
    You want to tell that you will make on a basis the android 4.2.2 ? Then I wait for release 4.2.2 :victory:

At first,I patch this rom based on 4.2.2.But some res isn't suitable for our OneV.The coron-4.2.2 is suitable for 720P's phone.I will make on a basis the android 4.1.2 if you like.If I have some extra time, I will try.:D
    Wow, thanks for this :)

I tried to port from the Desire S awhile back, didn't work :/