{ROM 3.2.1}{The Collective}Epiphany - 1.11.12

Search This thread

NunHugger

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Epiphany.png

The Collective is a group of individuals committed to the advancement of all things Android. All members are equal and all knowledge is shared. Our products will not be made by one, but by many.​
This is just the beginning. It is a lightly modded stock rom. More mods will come in the future (working on: adding recovery and reboot to the power down options and a toggle mod for the systemui) Also will bring more themes to the mix and hopefully an OTA app for on the fly mods.
Features

• Based on Acer_A500_7.014.14_COM_GEN1
  • Deodexed
  • Zipaligned
  • Rooted
  • Accurate battery mod
  • Themed Launcher, SytemUI, DeskClock, QuickSearch
  • ICS Font and Sounds added
  • More to come...
Please Wipe Data/Factory reset, and format system, data, cache, and flexrom. Once the slate is clean, flash in recovery.

Download Epiphany

Big thanks to Civato for all your help...helping me get started working on the Iconia and helping me with the final touches on this new beginning.

Last edited:

civato

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
Nice work m8 !! It was a HONOR , a little me helping you starting on something that is going to be big ! I can feel it !!!!
Good job on everything ! Nice balanced mod !
Love the color !

I will be following this !

About custom kernel , if you go custom you lose native ntfs support .
But we got that solved on my flexstriker .
So if you need some help with that let me know.

Last edited:

spinz

Jul 13, 2010
Toronto
*cough* leave for a week or two and this pops up!!! See you in Palringo, I'd love to be a part of it ...

Sent from my A500 using XDA Premium App

christianpeso

Sep 20, 2007
Looks nice. Love the color scheme. But y no work on ICS. HC is going to be old news in a minute. Already old news to some who r running ICS and see no reason to go backwards.

Can we get a link to just the wallpaper please?

NunHugger

Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Looks nice. Love the color scheme. But y no work on ICS. HC is going to be old news in a minute. Already old news to some who r running ICS and see no reason to go backwards.

Can we get a link to just the wallpaper please?

Unfortunately, deving ICS is a little out out of my league ATM. Not sure what I could contribute to get the non-working features functioning. Until there is an official release or a completely working build, I will continue to get my Iconian feet wet on this ROM. Once we have a solid ice cream...it's on like donkey Kong. I just plan on building up the options so that when the transition comes...I will have some ammo.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

christianpeso

Sep 20, 2007
Unfortunately, deving ICS is a little out out of my league ATM. Not sure what I could contribute to get the non-working features functioning. Until there is an official release or a completely working build, I will continue to get my Iconian feet wet on this ROM. Once we have a solid ice cream...it's on like donkey Kong. I just plan on building up the options so that when the transition comes...I will have some ammo.

Sounds good to me. Any word on linkage to the wallpaper?

deboyz1014

Jan 21, 2011
Looks like a no go on GPS. Really make me wondered what is in Thor's ROM that make my GPS sing whereas GPS does not work or barely functional on ALL other ROMs.

Disclaimer, this is not a jab at your ROM or saying GPS does not work on this ROM. I'm just trying to figure out this GPS issue that I have on my Acer. Glad to see another ROM on the scene, keep up the good work.

NunHugger

Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Looks like a no go on GPS. Really make me wondered what is in Thor's ROM that make my GPS sing whereas GPS does not work or barely functional on ALL other ROMs.

Disclaimer, this is not a jab at your ROM or saying GPS does not work on this ROM. I'm just trying to figure out this GPS issue that I have on my Acer. Glad to see another ROM on the scene, keep up the good work.

No offense taken...

I have done nothing with GPS. I will look into it.

Reactions: zcostilla

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Epiphany.png

The Collective is a group of individuals committed to the advancement of all things Android. All members are equal and all knowledge is shared. Our products will not be made by one, but by many.​
    This is just the beginning. It is a lightly modded stock rom. More mods will come in the future (working on: adding recovery and reboot to the power down options and a toggle mod for the systemui) Also will bring more themes to the mix and hopefully an OTA app for on the fly mods.
    Features

• Based on Acer_A500_7.014.14_COM_GEN1
    • Deodexed
    • Zipaligned
    • Rooted
    • Accurate battery mod
    • Themed Launcher, SytemUI, DeskClock, QuickSearch
    • ICS Font and Sounds added
    • More to come...
    Please Wipe Data/Factory reset, and format system, data, cache, and flexrom. Once the slate is clean, flash in recovery.

Download Epiphany

Big thanks to Civato for all your help...helping me get started working on the Iconia and helping me with the final touches on this new beginning.
    Screenshots...
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Genx Battery Mod
    attachment.php

Download
    Flash in recovery.
    Can't wait for your update. Hope it will be soon:)

Thanks

Sent from my NexusHD2 using XDA App

Found a dodexer for honeycomb. Hopefully I can pry my daughter off the computer long enough to give it a shot.

Sent from a phone.
    Here's the beginning of more mods to come. It's the Epiphany OTA app. Allows for on the fly mods. It will be your one stop shop for all things Epiphany. Now the shelves are kinda bare at the moment...but I hope to fill each category with items for your downloading pleasure. Right now, it only has a couple battery mods, but I will do my best to add a mod or two a day for a few so I can fill it up.

Also, if any of you find some nice wallpapers you would like to share, I can add those to the OTA as well.

Just download and install as a normal apk.

Oh yeah...and big ups to Flappjaxxx for putting this together.

Thanks again for being patient. Hoping for more to come soon...life is crazy for me atm and have not had a lot of time to devote to the "fun" stuff.
    www.theandroidcollective.org/web

it is under construction, so no info on roms yet...but it will come. Not planning on leaving altogether...but just a spot where we control the content and make the rules. When the site is ready to launch fully, it will be tapatalk friendly.

Sent from a phone.