[ROM] [1/2/2014] Stock Rooted ROM - D80110g

Search This thread

vegasdavek

Mar 6, 2011
Las Vegas

mixinluv2u

Oct 8, 2013
Will I lose mods (ex. xdabbe's camera mod, tiny nav bar, removing brightness/volume slider, etc) if I flash this?

ILLHYHL

Oct 16, 2011
Philadelphia
I wasnt gonna install this, but i did anyway. I like the smoothness it came with. Now i have no stock launcher lags at all :eek:

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Swizzle82

Dec 20, 2013
Texas
greatly appreciated

Thankyou for providing this.The G2 I bought off ebay was of the Puerto Rican variant and I needed Tmos wifi calling, so thankyou!! When the kit kat update takes place ,would you mind doing this again??!!

Last edited:

mannequin

Feb 7, 2011
New York
does anybody experience echo issues on the other end with t-mo to t-mo calls (the person on the other end hears echo of his/her own voice)? what's strange, there's no echo when using wifi calling.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

vahdyx

Dec 23, 2010
Broomfield - Colorado
I am currently running Cyanogenmod 10.2 and it's cool, but I hate the camera app. I downloaded the LG Camera, but it's not the same as the LG G2 camera app and it appears no camera app utilizes the OIS feature of the camera. So I'm not digging it, since I use camera quite a bit.

Anyway

I'm looking for a good stock rooted rom where I can debloat myself and install Xposed so I can get rid of the menu button.

Is this a good rom for my needs?

Or should I look elsewhere? Keep in mind stability is my goal since I'll most likely run it forever.

Thanks in advance!

freakyd9984

May 2, 2010
I am currently running Cyanogenmod 10.2 and it's cool, but I hate the camera app. I downloaded the LG Camera, but it's not the same as the LG G2 camera app and it appears no camera app utilizes the OIS feature of the camera. So I'm not digging it, since I use camera quite a bit.

Anyway

I'm looking for a good stock rooted rom where I can debloat myself and install Xposed so I can get rid of the menu button.

Or should I look elsewhere? Keep in mind stability is my goal since I'll most likely run it forever.

Thanks in advance!

This is a great Rom if you want to go back to stock... I've been running it for a while and I'm having absolutely no problems, battery life is great.

sling

Aug 7, 2007
Va Beach / Hatteras NC
This is a great Rom if you want to go back to stock... I've been running it for a while and I'm having absolutely no problems, battery life is great.

True true great to have sure stock build around.
A Deodexed build of it would be outstanding , when that occurs I will build mods galore for are G2 version

freakyd9984

May 2, 2010
True true great to have sure stock build around.
A Deodexed build of it would be outstanding , when that occurs I will build mods galore for are G2 version

O I can't wait until you build the mods, I will be the first to try them out.... when do you think that you will start doing that? Abs would you please let me know when you do

sling

Aug 7, 2007
Va Beach / Hatteras NC
O I can't wait until you build the mods, I will be the first to try them out.... when do you think that you will start doing that? Abs would you please let me know when you do

Well Ive already started getting warmed in G2 smali.files working on call record and a few others which is great but I'm lacking latest stock deodex rom base to apply them in.
Unfortunately my C drive on PC is a mess with SDK & JDK files not working correctly so me deodexing stock rom wont be happening anytime soon unfortunately :crying:
If anyone would like to help out on that end we can get this party started.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaffer678

freakyd9984

May 2, 2010
I would love to but I have no idea what I'm doing on that part lol

freakyd9984

May 2, 2010
Can I install this with CWM 6.0.4.5

Or am I required to use TWRP?

Yes you can use cwm 6.0.4.5

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

It takes about 15 min to install let it do its thing

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There was no ROM for the new update so I tried my hand at it. It's rooted and has busybox.

Credits/Acknowledgments:
    Scrosler (I used his updater script)
    Hyelton for the kdz
    Bullghost for making a kickass kdz extractor

When flashing it takes a while at formatting so don't freak out. Make sure to wipe Dalvik and Cache after you flash.

Not responsible for anything! Use at your own risk!

NO REQUESTS! I'M NOT GOING TO DEODEX, DEBLOAT, OR INVERT APPS, ETC... PLEASE DON'T ASK

Pay no mind to icons, there are ones I made for myself, the ROM is stock.
    EkaOehMl.png

Download:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!QUxGGb4C!Zj_eHkkJ-cDi4G-ycR-zeWNxylYINF7OmiSTwC95YZE

Mirror:
    http://jent.us/roms/TMo-Stock-Rooted-D80110g.zip

Anyway

Thanks in advance!

through TWRP?

wipe necessary?
    Through TWRP but only wipe Dalvik/Cache

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Well Ive already started getting warmed in G2 smali.files working on call record and a few others which is great but I'm lacking latest stock deodex rom base to apply them in.
    Unfortunately my C drive on PC is a mess with SDK & JDK files not working correctly so me deodexing stock rom wont be happening anytime soon unfortunately :crying:
    If anyone would like to help out on that end we can get this party started.