Pls i need help its very important

Search This thread

Fycola123

Dec 25, 2011
Germany
OnePlus 7T Pro
So this is the story.
I have a friend who went on a vacation from Croatia to the UK. In the UK, he bought the HTc One X there, locked on o2 network. He sold that device to me, and he told me that i can unlock the device by purchasing unlock code from eBay. I purchased several codes, but i keep getting error - incorrect password.

I really have no choice, i cant sell that device to anybody, neither i can use it on Croatian networks.

Also, i have made factory reset, but it seems that neither this helps me.

Also, when i try to update software to 4.2.2, in middle of installation red exclamation mark shows up, then phone reboots. Please help me.

Device is not rooted, has stock recovery installed, bootloader is relocked, and stock 4.1.1 is installed.

Is there any other method of unlocking the device except entering the unlock code.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390611381533.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390611381533.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,103

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
So this is the story.
I have a friend who went on a vacation from Croatia to the UK. In the UK, he bought the HTc One X there, locked on o2 network. He sold that device to me, and he told me that i can unlock the device by purchasing unlock code from eBay. I purchased several codes, but i keep getting error - incorrect password.

I really have no choice, i cant sell that device to anybody, neither i can use it on Croatian networks.

Also, i have made factory reset, but it seems that neither this helps me.

Also, when i try to update software to 4.2.2, in middle of installation red exclamation mark shows up, then phone reboots. Please help me.

Device is not rooted, has stock recovery installed, bootloader is relocked, and stock 4.1.1 is installed.

Is there any other method of unlocking the device except entering the unlock code.

Thanks in advance

You must to ask the code from O2 some vendors change the codes for unlock sim card. NO other method to unlock the device except if you are S-OFF but I think you are S-ON. You can see this when you go in bootloader.

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
The rom is not stock enough, it stalls at framework patches. Something is deleted which not should have ! You have to restore a new stock nandroid.

This means unlocking of the bootloader, flash a custom recovery, flash a boot.img, making a full wipe and restore a new nand.

Fycola123

Dec 25, 2011
Germany
OnePlus 7T Pro
I am willing to do everything, pls explatin this everything step by step.

Also it is possible to make a backup of all apps? I have pretty a lot of big apps, and i would not like to loose progress on every game(GTA SA, Real Racing 3, Dead Trigger, Riptide GP2 and many other games. Thanks in advance

nikola016

Apr 4, 2013
www.cardoorlight.com
I am willing to do everything, pls explatin this everything step by step.

Also it is possible to make a backup of all apps? I have pretty a lot of big apps, and i would not like to loose progress on every game(GTA SA, Real Racing 3, Dead Trigger, Riptide GP2 and many other games. Thanks in advance

Yeah, backup data via recovery, or via titanium backup app