CyanogenMod Mobile Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

poopedtim

Oct 25, 2010
So I am pretty new to CyanogenMod and haven't flashed or rooted a phone since the EVO 3D. So I flashed the latest nightly version and everything went fine besides not being able to get a mobile connection on my phone. I can make calls and send text but any app that needs 3g to refresh doesn't work unless I am on wi-fi. I was wondering if someone could direct me to the latest version that still has 3g connectivity im getting really frustrated. BTW I am on Sprint. Appreciate all your help.

Thanks for your time,
Tim

Last edited:

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
Try 2/28 or older to be safe. There was a major ril change in the past few days that has caused some issues such as no data. That all should be sorted out soon if it's not already but 2/28 was before it so it should be fine. I don't have Sprint to verify but I think this will help.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Reactions: poopedtim

poopedtim

Oct 25, 2010
Try 2/28 or older to be safe. There was a major ril change in the past few days that has caused some issues such as no data. That all should be sorted out soon if it's not already but 2/28 was before it so it should be fine. I don't have Sprint to verify but I think this will help.

Thanks for your help. I was reading that somewhere and I go to "http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=m7spr" ND and the updates jump from 11-2 to 3-1. Do you know of another website I can get the version from 2-28??

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
Thanks for your help. I was reading that somewhere and I go to "http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=m7spr" ND and the updates jump from 11-2 to 3-1. Do you know of another website I can get the version from 2-28??

3/1 build actually should be ok. I was trying to be conservative in recommending 2/28.

poopedtim

Oct 25, 2010
3/1 build actually should be ok. I was trying to be conservative in recommending 2/28.

Flashed it and still no mobile connections. not even calls or anything anymore. I tried to install Viper earlier to see if that fixed it and I think it messed it up even more. I used GURU reset method " http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads/stock-rom-downloads/ " and touch didnt work but I could still see there was no mobile connection. Am I missing something?? Idc what I have to do I just need my phone to work again for calls and text at this point. Thanks for your help and advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.