[Q] building novafusion.pl cm11/kernel

Search This thread

Lightis

Mar 8, 2012
Hi,
I would like to build kernel based on novafusion github sources. I want to look at some btle and NFC stuff, so i wondered if anyone is building from there? And if so how do i get all sources cloned? I figured most things i would look at is kernel, so building that would be a perfect start. But eventually i would like to do complete builds.. So a full guide to getting the correct sources would be great
I am a newbie to building Android, have done it for my defy+ though.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

efaustino84

Feb 13, 2013
Harare
Hi,
I would like to build kernel based on novafusion github sources. I want to look at some btle and NFC stuff, so i wondered if anyone is building from there? And if so how do i get all sources cloned? I figured most things i would look at is kernel, so building that would be a perfect start. But eventually i would like to do complete builds.. So a full guide to getting the correct sources would be great
I am a newbie to building Android, have done it for my defy+ though.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

google how to build android kernel

Lightis

Mar 8, 2012
google how to build android kernel

Yeah, I am trying to get source from novafusion's github, but I have trouble figuring out how the Novafusion repo's are tied together and once kernel builds I will need to figure out the same for CM11 I think. I would have expected to get a manifest from one of their repo's but that does not seem to exist? (As noted I am a newbie to android and the repo tool, but I am no stranger to coding)

So I wondered if anyone have cloned and built the sources.. If so I would be gratefull for a guide to how I get a local build up and running.

P.s. I have not yet had time to try and put together a manifest myself - Or ask one of the novafusion guys to share theirs, but I thought there might be a general interest in this.. And I figured that there must be someone having it up and running.