[Duttys™ HD2 Multi-Lang Legacy 23163 ROMs + Legacy Kitchen COOK Your own Dutty ROMs]

Best Battery Life or Faster Device depends on PagePool

• Best battery like in V5 = 16mb PagePool

Votes: 233 43.4%
  • Faster Device with device total control of RAM = Dynamic PagePool

Votes: 304 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

kluong6

Dec 8, 2008
msvc

Hi Dutty,

I really like your roms a lot, they are smooth, saves battery and very good for day to day use. I was checking out some of the other roms and was wondering if you could show me how to get your microsoft voice command to work on your rom. I would greatly appreciate it...or the cab that you would use. I was researching into this and how they don't have a fix for it, but looks like you do in your rom. I love it how i can be talking to somebody and know the incoming call and how when the phone rings, know who it is before looking at the phone through the speaker. Thanks in advance for the help.

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Hi Dutty,

I really like your roms a lot, they are smooth, saves battery and very good for day to day use. I was checking out some of the other roms and was wondering if you could show me how to get your microsoft voice command to work on your rom. I would greatly appreciate it...or the cab that you would use. I was researching into this and how they don't have a fix for it, but looks like you do in your rom. I love it how i can be talking to somebody and know the incoming call and how when the phone rings, know who it is before looking at the phone through the speaker. Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi mate I haven't a cab and my kitchen I released had the voice command Package. Good luck.

kluong6

Dec 8, 2008
I found out what my problem was....i was able to install the msvc but didn't set it up right. After searching xda, I found I wasn't the only person that didn't click on phone setting and "announce incoming call" under options in the msvc and resetting the device to work....anyhow, i used this thread to make it work.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=696859

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
I found out what my problem was....i was able to install the msvc but didn't set it up right. After searching xda, I found I wasn't the only person that didn't click on phone setting and "announce incoming call" under options in the msvc and resetting the device to work....anyhow, i used this thread to make it work.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=696859

Thanks for the info and I'm glad it all work put for you in the end.

vk1972always

Feb 14, 2008
mumbai
lil Con'fused....abt Rom

Hi..ther..here's my hd2...descrip..can u pls..pls..tell which is best for my rom..?I mean OS,Manila,ROM,Radio,Protocol etc....snap is attached here..

NYLimited

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
Hi..ther..here's my hd2...descrip..can u pls..pls..tell which is best for my rom..?I mean OS,Manila,ROM,Radio,Protocol etc....snap is attached here..

What information are you looking for? You are already running Dutty's ROM. You can check to make sure it is the latest. It already includes Sense. You can update your radio to the one in my signature.

What else do you need? If you need to expand on Sense look into CHT here on XDA.

---
Chuck Norris runs Android on his I-Phone.. :eek:

HTC0017

May 7, 2010
Ren00b:

You need to replace the 3 dots and use the complete link. Make sure you type from Left to Right.

Last edited:

nubail raja

Feb 11, 2006
Need this kitchen desperately

dear all,
fileserve has blocked the kitchen download due to the SOPA issue. can some one be kind enough to upload the kitchen to another hoster. i requested Mr.Throy, he dosent have it anymore & asked me to request you guys as per message below.
I'm a diehard wm6.5 user unwilling to upgrade to W7 & recently bought a brand new Leo from Alibaba China. willing to sponsor beer for any assistance. Thank for your help

Quote"
Hi mate I think it's because of the SOPA issue online most file servers have disabled their service. Ask on thread if some one has alternative link.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

On 18 Apr 2012, at 11:01, Ntr wrote:

chief , the fileserve is asking for user name & password to download the kitchen. i am hoping you would send me a link to alternative site or user name & password to download your kitchen. sorry for trouble & thanks

eriche

Sep 25, 2007
mirror

I couldn`t find a working mirror for downloading the latest release
Duttys_HD2_3.16_GER_MSVC_5.23163.5.3.14_Legacy_Cont.7z

fileserve doesn`r work anymore,
can you upload it to mediafire?

GreeT`s eRich

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
dear all,
fileserve has blocked the kitchen download due to the SOPA issue. can some one be kind enough to upload the kitchen to another hoster. i requested Mr.Throy, he dosent have it anymore & asked me to request you guys as per message below.
I'm a diehard wm6.5 user unwilling to upgrade to W7 & recently bought a brand new Leo from Alibaba China. willing to sponsor beer for any assistance. Thank for your help

Quote"
Hi mate I think it's because of the SOPA issue online most file servers have disabled their service. Ask on thread if some one has alternative link.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

On 18 Apr 2012, at 11:01, Ntr wrote:

chief , the fileserve is asking for user name & password to download the kitchen. i am hoping you would send me a link to alternative site or user name & password to download your kitchen. sorry for trouble & thanks

I will try and upload the kitchen somewhere else when I have some time, its not on my computer so I will have to download it and maybe try mediafire.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kitchen is online please check post 1 for more details.

Enjoy:)
    New and Final HD2 ROMs online, I pushed the date from sunday to today due to change of plans for weekend.

Enjoy and its been a pleasure;)
    Duttys HD2 COM3 Final Legacy ROMs Online:)

All 16 ROMS Flavours and Languages Online enjoy.
    To all

Sorry I havent been around but promise the family I would restrained from flashing and less computer. Also due to summer holidays I'm spending time with kids and juggling with work.

Also with London / Britain RIOT last week its carzy as I live in the heart of it and most of community is burned down.

I will prepare my kitchen and simplify it for all user so please give me some time. Also I will not release anymore ROM due to considerable consideration with the current graphic fix but I will implement it in the kitchen.

I will try and aim to finish the kitchen and upload it by end summer.

Have a nice day
    No answer is an answer as well, bro. Please accept it. You are not the first one who has asked for it.

hey guys sorry but not been here couple days. I will consider release my kitchen but on my own terms and at this time I dont think it will be public but to couple of my loyal fans who has and willing wants to continue or publish ROMs for themselves or public.

I will release more info on this but before I can do this only when I sold or get rid of my HD2.

I will make a new thread for this and the names to those who I will give the kitchen to.