[Q] Note 3 back up .

Search This thread

bibby_mw

Apr 26, 2014
I was getting an update for my Note 3 than I accidentally turned it off ,now I'm stuck on boot loop ,I want to know if there is a way to back up my pictures before I restore back to factory settings ?.I would hate to loose my pictures .

celderic

Dec 1, 2010
I was getting an update for my Note 3 than I accidentally turned it off ,now I'm stuck on boot loop ,I want to know if there is a way to back up my pictures before I restore back to factory settings ?.I would hate to loose my pictures .

If you have a custom recovery like twrp, flash aroma file manager and backup whatever you need, very simple to do :)

Sent from my SM-N9005

bibby_mw

Apr 26, 2014
Flash stock firmware with odin but there is probability that you still need to do factory reset if you stuck at samsung logo after flashing

I don't know what my stock firmware is I just got the phone 5 days ago new in the box . but thank you anyways I just have to accept my screw up and deal with it .

kraken77

May 6, 2012
Somewhere in The Earth
I don't know what my stock firmware is I just got the phone 5 days ago new in the box . but thank you anyways I just have to accept my screw up and deal with it .

Just download and flash latest firmware you are good to go. If you got stuck on boot, you still have to factory reset on recovery.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts